What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Army article in RLW

Saintsman

Juniors
I had work experience at RLW a while back and was going to do it this week again but if fell through. I wish I did, could of kindly told him there is no general... although I'm not going to pretend I know 100% what's going on in here LOL :p

Cooper-Man

Bench
U dont need to prove nothing Pete...

we all know the work you do

Its all good doug, its just the last person in the world you would expect to have been called the general. Sheridan is more worthy then he is HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

boxa777

Coach
Pete, the best gratification that you can get is from your peers in the army and you get that in spades.. and deservedly so.

'General' is a just a word that means jack sh*t.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Pete, the best gratification that you can get is from your peers in the army and you get that in spades.. and deservedly so.

'General' is a just a word that means jack sh*t.

There is an "un-official" General that lives on St George Island (the roof of the toilets at Jubilee) with Liverpool Scarf Guy, Bobby Turner, GST, Lumberjack, James and Hoppa...

TonyDragons1

Juniors
I gather he's not on here, then??

P.S. How could he have been so busy at wherever he was working / whatever he was attending that he didn't have time to either change out of the suit or just put the Red V on top of his shirt?

Apparently he had been to a function or something....

I gave him my scarf so he wouldn't look like a ring in;-)

Richard Gay Was God

First Grade
who here stealing my "general" tag? Does anyknow if "boss" has got a ticket to the game. Really hope to see the big fella either at the ground or at Kogarah on Sunday.

Cooper-Man

Bench
Hey guys, im gonna start this thread firing again by letting everyone know of "the generals" views on Saints.

Last night before the Liverpool V Chelsea match, Simon (the general) posted on his facebook wall some cocky comments on how chelsea will smash liverpool etc etc etc.

ANYWAY, every liverpool supporter kept quiet and waited till the result of liverpool beating chelsea 2 nil and bombarded his facebook with comments. Now simon being the uneducated sook that he is, couldnt take what he could give and started to get defensive. He started to tell people how he has followed chelsea HIS WHOLE LIFE and how he knows all about the game etc. He kept going on about how liverpool supporters look up the history on google and thats why they follow them etc.

So simon THE GENERAL started asking everyone who they would choose between liverpool and saints and everyone replies that they DONT NEED TO CHOOSE and are lucky enough to be able to watch both games without them clashing etc. They return the question to him and below is his reply:

"I would choose chelsea over saints ANYDAY of the week. If both are playing at the same time f**k ST GEORGE, I would go with chelsea".

This came from the self titled General who recons he has been sitting in the army for 15 years. The guy who doesnt have a season ticket and doesnt know what the Taj is.

Anyway, sorry to put this sh*t out again but this f**ken dope is embarrassing.

big_steve

Juniors
i definately witnessed the comments my self and it really fired me up being a liverpool supporter and a dragons supporter i wud never choose one over the other but this dopy so called GENERAL lol stating those comments was rong if u dnt have that much passion then get lost and dnt go throwing ur self in articles calling ur self the GENERAL when clearly he definately isnt..

St_Jubbsy

Staff member
Who gives a toss?

The Army does not and will not ever have a General and no one needs to get their knickers in a knot over it.

If that is how the bloke chooses to carry, just laugh at him.

Latest posts