What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Around the Grounds

Woody90

Juniors
That's exactly how I'm feeling. I'm struggling to watch this game just because of this. Hating the Roosters because of their cash splashing. Disliking Dom because he jumped ship first chance he got. Especially to the cash-splashing Roosters.

Hope they all have shit seasons.

Yeah that game pretty much summed up why I hate watching the Roosters. Despite having the most expensive roster on paper they play so negatively. Boring football and deliberately give away penalties.

Watching Dom score made it even more unpleasant viewing.

Nuke

Staff member
Yeah that game pretty much summed up why I hate watching the Roosters. Despite having the most expensive roster on paper they play so negatively. Boring football and deliberately give away penalties.

Watching Dom score made it even more unpleasant viewing.
This. The bolded part. Watching him score that kinda try for another club was just gut wrenching. I was genuinely hoping Garrick tackled him into touch or the corner post.

Haffa

This. The bolded part. Watching him score that kinda try for another club was just gut wrenching. I was genuinely hoping Garrick tackled him into touch or the corner post.
I found it difficult to want joy for any of them because the game was against Manly. 0-0 Draw with the ground opening up and swallowing them all would be my preference.

Yosh

Coach
Watching the Panthers Broncos game the biggest difference between those two teams and us would be intensity. Whenever there is an offload or quick play the ball, both teams are so quick to react and everyone moves up together. Whenever we are in the same situation, we have all our lads 10 metres behind the play just waiting around. This sort of thing is coachable right?

Haffa

That Dom Young kid looks special.

This one could be the worst player departure in a long time.

Knight Tales

Juniors
You all really need to let go. He's gone. He is not coming back. We made him what he is. Any other bullshit narrative is just that. Ennis is a world class illiterate imbecile. Why would you care what that haemorrhoid thinks about anything.

My word, that was an absolute shocker from Young tonight. Penrith exposed his glaring weaknesses. Turns like a dump truck and gets fatigued very easily if you work him over. He'll be sore tomorrow, some of the shots of him were huge. Dropped like a sack every time.

Games like that are why AOB dropped him. Thought those low energy, high mistake games would be beyond him by now but imo that was one of his worst. Penrith showed the template for other teams to work him over.