What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Around the Grounds

Yosh

Coach
Slater is Qld's coach for a while yet right? Hannay has no experience at all right?

I get the feeling the players never liked Walters? Hopefully they keep rejecting the next coach as well and keep failing. I hate the Broncos.

Knight Tales

Bench
Mam and Walsh now being investigated by everyone’s favourite white elephant - The NRL integrity unit. The same day Kev is sacked for being allegedly too soft with discipline, among other shortcomings.
I struggle to name the last decent reference to the two pre Lims we have coming up? I hope everyone involved in Superleague can see this is the blood they have on their hands now. This is the legacy of nearly three decades of Murdoch greed. The News Ltd media running the game like sports entertainment.

Woody90

Juniors
Slater is Qld's coach for a while yet right? Hannay has no experience at all right?

I get the feeling the players never liked Walters? Hopefully they keep rejecting the next coach as well and keep failing. I hate the Broncos.

Players were opening saying he can’t coach which is just wild. That never happens. Bloke makes AOB look like Warren Ryan which is saying something.

I reckon they need a coach like Madge in the very short-term (I wouldn’t sign him long term though). I couldn’t see someone like Walsh coping playing under Madge though.

Apey

Staff member
The Broncos coaching topic has peaked with Courier Mail mentioning the Walker brothers as a possible option.