What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Asada 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pig Champion

Juniors
Thought the same Eion but then I heard the Parrot ( a few pages back). They'd be nuts not to hold out in my view. I'm anything but an AJ fan but what he and the bloke he interviewed has said seems spot on the money.

I'm with you, thinking accept it and move on. Can't stand Jones but having heard what he said I believe it's best to hold out.

Eion

First Grade
Thought the same Eion but then I heard the Parrot ( a few pages back). They'd be nuts not to hold out in my view. I'm anything but an AJ fan but what he and the bloke he interviewed has said seems spot on the money.

Yeah I know vin. I agree with everything parrot says about the corrupt disgrace this has been, but the parrot has as much agenda as anyone in this. Above all else he hates labor and would love to keep kicking them over this for ever and a day.

But its not up to gal etc to fight asada. The dt are in this up to their eyeballs too and will continue their non stop campaign. I just hope the players get good advice from their lawyers and do what's best for themselves.

Surely

Post Whore
Yeah I know vin. I agree with everything parrot says about the corrupt disgrace this has been, but the parrot has as much agenda as anyone in this. Above all else he hates labor and would love to keep kicking them over this for ever and a day.

But its not up to gal etc to fight asada. The dt are in this up to their eyeballs too and will continue their non stop campaign. I just hope the players get good advice from their lawyers and do what's best for themselves.

For a guy who hates labor he certainly gives it to newman.

At the end of the day take 4 weeks its done dusted, better than having the threat of 2 years hanging over you.

The back dated ban indicates asada are aware its been one giant c**k up from day one when when pollies interfered.

eddiesmith

Juniors
It sounds like a big bluff from ASADA as they are under pressure now the AFL case is falling apart due to the league getting involved, the problem is if they offer this deal to the Sharks then why cant they offer the same to Essendon? Of course by the time the court case finishes the AFL season is over so they wouldn't even miss a single match...

I also wonder, if a player takes a ban backdated, then surely every game they played during that ban should be penalised, so any game they played in and won their club should be stripped of the points? Its only fair, they are being banned from them...

It doesn't bother us, we have won the spoon anyway...

I wont be surprised if some, or all, take the deal.
With players spread all over the world there would not be as much solidarity as there once was.

carcharias

Immortal
When I was a kid, (15 yrs old ) my mates and I heard about another kids mum
had a dope plantation in her backyard.
We tried to knick it all.
We went right through the backyard - nothing!

Anyway someone else managed to knick it all .

We were at the shops one day and the kid ( dope mums son )
asked us down for cones .
Hell yeah!

Anyway back down to that house - oops wrong house.
He lead us into the house next door.
We'd got the wrong joint.
It was an ambush.
We walk inside and there is his junkie mum and her equally junkie looking boyfriend.
She starts to blame us for pinching all the dope.
We'd heard who really had done it.
He was a local kid who was a dealer himself.
So here we were getting the third degree.
She tells us she going to call the cops.
One mate starts crying.
Then she asks for all our phone numbers to call our parents .
One by one my mates start giving it up .
Phone numbers , address ect
She is writing it all down.
I am thinking no f**king way am I telling her my number.
My dad was old school - he heaps more scarey than this bitch.
Although I was absolutely packing it.
So she asks me and I refuse to tell her.
Dunno where it came from but I called her bluff
She didn't know what to do.
Then my mate who was crying starts to dob in the drug dealer bloke.
Eventually we were allowed to leave.
She phoned all the boys parents except mine.
She said something about us breaking into houses.
Haha
I kept my mouth shut and got away with it.

Her son has since spent time in gaol for murder and at the time Australia's biggest eccie bust.
I think he is still in gaol.
He was a pretty cool kid but obviously had a few issues.

Last edited:

Generalzod

Immortal
Watching Hooper on the footy show i noticed that Cronulla is dealing with a lot of enemies that want to see our demise.

This maybe the last post of the friday scenario but yes ASADA still have nothing, not one Shark player will receive a infraction, but we will take this 3 week ban by the sounds of it so it all gets swept away

Frenzy.

Immortal
Keep hoping f**kwit.

If they take the ban they have had infractions and you're out of here.

Feej

First Grade
This maybe the last post of the friday scenario but yes ASADA still have nothing, not one Shark player will receive a infraction, but we will take this 3 week ban by the sounds of it so it all gets swept away

taf.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.