What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Asada 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quigs

Immortal
A winning grub.... wish "us" grubs could win something.

The a whole new world would open up for me.... a life.

Surrogate

Juniors
Funniest quotes in the Telecrap comes from Craig Bellamy "There are a lot things about it that have got a bad look. Its a black eye for our sport but hopefully its all over and done with now".

Hahahaha. Please stop. The irony is magnificent. From the one who knew nothing about systematic salary cap rorts, who introduced the chicken wing, crusher and cannonball.

Bellamy was trying to inject some perspective into the situation. Oh wait.. you guys already have.
The irony....

Lurkingshark

Juniors
The story (read fairytale) says that MW is "understood to be considering legal action".
Really means nothing, anyone can write that s**t. Lazy journalism in the extreme.
Tony Abbott is understood to like covering himself in honey and having a team of labradors lick it off.

Generalzod

Immortal
Funniest quotes in the Telecrap comes from Craig Bellamy "There are a lot things about it that have got a bad look. Its a black eye for our sport but hopefully its all over and done with now".

Hahahaha. Please stop. The irony is magnificent. From the one who knew nothing about systematic salary cap rorts, who introduced the chicken wing, crusher and cannonball.

:lol:

Pig Champion

Juniors
Players and legal action. I guess it all depends on discussions of what may become public. The players may be justified or they may be happy to let sleeping dogs lie.

Feej

First Grade
I don't really have a problem with them taking legal action, even though it hurts the club. However, you'd have to think that they will need to be squeaky clean to go through with it, as any related dodgy stuff will come out in court.

The bigger issue that was alluded to in the SMH today, is how some of the players are going to fare once "I knew nothing", Phlemmo comes back to the club? Would not be surprised to see a few "either he goes or I go" ultimatums in our future. I imagine it wouldn't be hard for a player to break his contract citing 'irreconcilable differences' or something similar.

Not over yet by a long shot.

Jono Russell

Bench
But isn't Flanno the saviour, the players coach. Isn't he the one they all protested to get him his job back in round 1 2013 when Irvine suspended him.

Feej

First Grade
Wonder what Beau thinks about this pic now?
110313_getty_beauryan_sharks388_18jq9v7-18jqa1a.jpg

Quigs

Immortal
12 players have been place on the ASADA registry for unknowingly and unwittingly taking a banned substance.

The 12 players pleaded guilty to inadvertantly taking a banned substance albiet unknowing at the time the substance was banned.`

The players are due to come back on Nov 22

Quigs

Immortal
Smith is saying that ASARDA might be chasing those responsible for the Duty of Care to the players.

Last edited:

Feej

First Grade
I don't know how the club can move forward and still have Flanagan as coach. It's untenable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts