What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Asada 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Can we play footy yet?

Lost interest in ASADA a very long time ago.

Proven to show they have very little idea of anything.

From what the hell people took, to knowing any kind of process that has any meaning.

ASADA are a disgrace to Australia, a federal body proven to be incompedent.

The sharks are just a club.

Southern Shark

Juniors
We all had to laugh when Asada took responsibility for the delay in the Sharks investigation because of their focus on Essendon. Bourbon Bec continually and falsely blamed the shark's for stonewalling it. Just indicates how fabricated her reporting was. The depth that she has lowered the Daily Telegraph to is reprehensible. Luckily the SMH more accurately reported facts throughout although Fitzy is starting to rant like Bec. Maybe he wants a job with the opposition or he just took too many hits to his head. Poor bugger has to go home and hear Lisa's knowledge of celebrities each day. No wonder he is losing the plot.

Eion

First Grade
Why does News have it in for you lot? Didn't you take their filthy lucre back in the day?

For a start they love the build them up, tear them down angle. Conflict and drama is journalism these days. The fact that buzz 'loves' us plays right into this model.

But bourbon, horsehead and that other fuggwit are so invested in justifying their 2 years of mostly baseless gutter coverage of this (johnny mannah anyone) that they HAVE to find a villain here.

And, we are weak as pizz with no clout, so an easy target.

eddiesmith

Juniors
According to everyones favourite 3 clowns, WADA have not signed off on it and have given guarantees they will review it and are filthy with the light sanction...

Of course the Teleshit is a very reliable source so I expect life bans announced tomorrow...

Generalzod

Immortal
Why does News have it in for you lot? Didn't you take their filthy lucre back in the day?

Who the f**k knows Jason.....Hooper has got to be one of the worst journalist going around and last night performance on the footy show was something to behold, Maybe they want their money back.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
With this shit just about done and dusted does that mean Bourbon is now out if a job? Seems we are her only hobby horse. And if so does that mean her "journalist" days are behind her cause surely her days of sleeping with the boss to get a gig are long gone as she's looking pretty haggard these days.

Lurkingshark

Juniors
As foretold, the bogan bible with it's 3 stooges are giving it to us today.....comments from Olympians and a farcical article about Millsy with his mum blaming the club for his lot in life, I mean FFS. I guess it was only to be expected, we'll just have to wear our tin hats for another week or so then they'll find another dog to kick.
Bec has reached a new low today (is that even possible?), dead set toerag.

Quigs

Immortal

Because Jason, me little chin wagg, if we didn't accept their money back in the day, then I can guarantee that we as an unmerged entity would not be here today.

You remember all those forced mergers.... as the poor Illawarra, the Stinking Stains. Just have a look how the good friendly folk at the Tiges Magpies are going right this very moment.

It was called survival at the time.

Card Shark

Immortal
As foretold, the bogan bible with it's 3 stooges are giving it to us today.....comments from Olympians and a farcical article about Millsy with his mum blaming the club for his lot in life, I mean FFS. I guess it was only to be expected, we'll just have to wear our tin hats for another week or so then they'll find another dog to kick.
Bec has reached a new low today (is that even possible?), dead set toerag.

I wouldn't worry about them... They are dirty the bans aren't 2 full years like they predicted & are trying to get the last fuel out of the tank.

Considering no one cares what they say, they'll soon drop it.

carcharias

Immortal
Irony is
Bec probably got a longer driving ban than the sharks players.

Haha

Possibly the most over hyped news story in aus sporting history.

Weaponhead

Coach
Funniest quotes in the Telecrap comes from Craig Bellamy "There are a lot things about it that have got a bad look. Its a black eye for our sport but hopefully its all over and done with now".

Hahahaha. Please stop. The irony is magnificent. From the one who knew nothing about systematic salary cap rorts, who introduced the chicken wing, crusher and cannonball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts