What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Asada 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

carcharias

Immortal
Like I said a couple of weeks ago

Bring on long hot days of mind numbing cricket on TV .
I can drink beer all day and not give a toss who wins .

Frenzy.

Immortal
There is no infractions nothing reported is a infraction they were offered a suspension but no infraction was levied

So all of a sudden you believe in reporting. Stop trying to use semantics to squirm out of yoir pledge

Do the right thing and pharque off like you said you would.

Pig Champion

Juniors
In terms of players suing the club, will it make their case a bit tougher now that they've admitted guilt. (I know they probably only took the deal not as an admission of guilt but to get it over with).

So all of a sudden you believe in reporting. Stop trying to use semantics to squirm out of yoir pledge

Do the right thing and pharque off like you said you would.

From the boy who cant spell say what you mean

pharque - An exclamatory intensifier, generally expressing surprise, frustration, or disappointment, often preceded by "oh.

taipan

Referee
In the final washout I'm just glad the 48 hours has arrived and it's indeed Friday.No more Bourbon,Taliban and Horsehead creaming their print pages.
Thank you linesmen ,thank you ballboys,so now we can try and beat the Raiders:roll:,then sleep on what has happened in the preceeding 18 months ,and look forward to 2015.
That is of course until we get a player do something dipstickish, in the off season.

Lurkingshark

Juniors
In the final washout I'm just glad the 48 hours has arrived and it's indeed Friday.No more Bourbon,Taliban and Horsehead creaming their print pages.
Thank you linesmen ,thank you ballboys,so now we can try and beat the Raiders:roll:,then sleep on what has happened in the preceeding 18 months ,and look forward to 2015.
That is of course until we get a player do something dipstickish, in the off season.

Nearly right. I think we can expect at least on more rant from Bec (and others) about how unfair the penalties were, rising to a shrill cacophony as to why the players (and the club) were not jailed, disembowelled, hung, drawn, quartered, diced into small pieces, dried, ground up with a mortar & pestle, flushed down a port-a-loo which could then be burnt and the remains loaded onto the next deep space probe to be distributed somewhere west of Pluto.
All the while she (they) can sit there in a smirking self-satisfied caricature of their version of a (miserable) existence, in anticipation of the next hamster that she can kick to death to show how morally upstanding she is.

carcharias

Immortal
Just heard Graeme whathisface on talkin sport say
that the back dated suspension proves Asada
have......

Yep

NOTHING!!!!!

bottle

Coach
I don't know what if any gear your boys were on, but whatever The Messiah is on, I don't want any of that if that is what it does to your brain.

Feej

First Grade
I would most likely steer clear of the bogan bible tomorrow. Bound to be front and centre.

Frenzy.

Immortal
From the boy who cant spell say what you mean

pharque - An exclamatory intensifier, generally expressing surprise, frustration, or disappointment, often preceded by "oh.

Oh, the irony.

You are the one person on here who should NEVER take anyone on about grammar and/or spelling.

Now PHARQUE off!

Frailty

First Grade
There is no infractions nothing reported is a infraction they were offered a suspension but no infraction was levied

Then why are they suspended?

The normal process is this:

• ASADA give players show cause notice which details the claims made against them
  • Players given opportunity to respond to show cause notice
  • ADRVP review response to show cause and evaluate evidence and decide to report infraction to NRL.
  • NRL suspends, and then holds a hearing to determine penalty (which is guided by ASADA/WADA

All this deal does is negates the need for the ADRVP to review case because players have admitted guilt on the lesser accusation.
Infraction notice is given to NRL who suspend players based on ASADA recommendation.

Infraction is still there, otherwise their is nothing to be suspended for.

Foz

Bench
One thing that's come out of all this is how far wrong have the media predictions been?
The telegraph got it wrong from the start and kept predicting the dates ASADA would have everything wrapped up until they were sick of getting it wrong.Took 3 of them to continue to get it wrong too.
Masters in the SMH seemed to get a lot of things correct but the winner has to be Matty Johns who came out earlier in the week and got a lot of this stuff correct.

Can't help but think there was someone leaking information on this.If they did I hope the law deals with them.The journos no doubt will hide behind their get out of gaol free cards.They-have it embedded in their heads what they can get away with the minute they sign up for the gigs with the paper.Then they get on their high horses and try to convince people it's their duty to report the facts.If only they did.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
One thing that's come out of all this is how far wrong have the media predictions been?
The telegraph got it wrong from the start and kept predicting the dates ASADA would have everything wrapped up until they were sick of getting it wrong.Took 3 of them to continue to get it wrong too.
Masters in the SMH seemed to get a lot of things correct but the winner has to be Matty Johns who came out earlier in the week and got a lot of this stuff correct.

Can't help but think there was someone leaking information on this.If they did I hope the law deals with them.The journos no doubt will hide behind their get out of gaol free cards.They-have it embedded in their heads what they can get away with the minute they sign up for the gigs with the paper.Then they get on their high horses and try to convince people it's their duty to report the facts.If only they did.

When has the Telegraph ever got anything right R.E Cronulla? Hooper, Wilson, Massoud, they're all merkins the lot of 'em.

kurtz

Juniors
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts