What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask LU - The relationship advice thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Springs

First Grade
I love penises too much and I'm attracted to the male ego and cockiness. I find men sexy in a way I could never find women.

Women are good for the odd ffm threesome though.

So guys are f**king idiots but you are attracted to the very thing that makes them f**king idiots. That must be tough. Oh that's right you don't believe in love so that's fine.

And guys can be the biggest assholes when it comes to relationships. My mate had been going out with this girl for a year and they were really close, then she leaves for college and he cheated on her after a week. Then after a year of sleeping around she refused to take him back and he said he was heartbroken? I didn't get that.

But then, another mate of mine was engaged to his girl for a fair while, then she dumped him because she discovered she was a lesbian.

Cliffhanger

Coach
So guys are f**king idiots but you are attracted to the very thing that makes them f**king idiots. That must be tough. Oh that's right you don't believe in love so that's fine.
I don't not believe in love, I don't believe in the traditional notions of being in love.

Also men who don't have egos are whiney faggy losers. A little bit of cockiness is really important. I need a man who can challenge me.

Seriously, you have to be the most judgemental atheist in existence.

Honestly I know plenty of guys who were completely in love with their girlfriend but still slept around, not saying it's a good thing, but it doesn't mean they're not in love with their girlfriend. It has to do with the value they attach to sex.

When I was young and available I had many female "friends" who I didn't plough because I didn't want to wreck the friendship. Soon as I did hook up with my Missus they all disappeared. Most of them I've not spoken to in years now. Back in the day I thought we'd be friends for life. In retrospect, I gave up on what could have been some of the best sex in my life in exchange for what panned out to be a year or two's worth of friendship.

Knowing what I know now, if I could go back I'd have smashed all of them. I'd have torn all that ass up. It's all just missed opportunity and regret now.

:clap::clap::clap:

Wise man.

dogslife

Coach
I don't not believe in love, I don't believe in the traditional notions of being in love.

Also men who don't have egos are whiney faggy losers. A little bit of cockiness is really important. I need a man who can challenge me.

I'm better than you, and I know it. How does that strike you? Turn on? :lol:

Cliffhanger

Coach
I don't mean like that, guys who think they're the greatest thing on earth suck, I mean guys who are just a little arrogant and very self assured. Self doubt is unattractive.

dogslife

Coach
When you say you need a man who can challenge you, do you mean intellectually, or on a sort of self appreciation level?

Cliffhanger

Coach
Of course intellectually. I need somebody who can challenge my ideas, my opinions, my thoughts etc.

I couldn't be with someone who didn't stimulate me intellectually. I mean you could have sex with a dumb guy but to have a relationship with one is out of the question.

Knightmare

Coach
When I was young and available I had many female "friends" who I didn't plough because I didn't want to wreck the friendship. Soon as I did hook up with my Missus they all disappeared. Most of them I've not spoken to in years now. Back in the day I thought we'd be friends for life. In retrospect, I gave up on what could have been some of the best sex in my life in exchange for what panned out to be a year or two's worth of friendship.

Knowing what I know now, if I could go back I'd have smashed all of them. I'd have torn all that ass up. It's all just missed opportunity and regret now.

Absolutely!

dogslife

Coach
Of course intellectually. I need somebody who can challenge my ideas, my opinions, my thoughts etc.

I couldn't be with someone who didn't stimulate me intellectually. I mean you could have sex with a dumb guy but to have a relationship with one is out of the question.

If only there were more females like you

Jobdog

Live Update Team

Seriously, you have to be the most judgemental atheist in existence.

Honestly I know plenty of guys who were completely in love with their girlfriend but still slept around, not saying it's a good thing, but it doesn't mean they're not in love with their girlfriend. It has to do with the value they attach to sex.
Debatable. Very much debatable.

Cliffhanger

Coach
Yes because you know what's in their heart better than them. You're not a cheater, you're not going to to understand their mentality. You have to remember that everybody in the world is very much different so you can't expect to manifest their love in the same ways as others and have the same boundaries.

How much of a transgression they see sleeping with someone else depends on the value they attach to sex.

Also sometimes guys are in love with dumb whores who are prudes and consider masturbation as cheating. Having sex with somebody else actually allows them to be a better and more patient boyfriend.

Shorty

Staff member
I can see where you're coming from but when I really love someone (and I'd consider this happening maybe twice in my life) I don't look at anyone else.

IanG

Coach
Something about chicks... They find it hard to get along with each other. If you have close female friends and hook up with another chick, chances are your friends will no longer be welcome and your new missus will kill them off one by one. Better you roll the dice than try to hang on to a myth.

I dunno about that. Mind you my female friends are ladettes.

Also since when has it been considered kosher to dump somebody via e-mail?

StormChaser

First Grade
Cliffy you remind me of that chick from Big Bang, you know the one Leonard shags sometimes, black curly hair, what's her name? Well anyway, you sound like that character sometimes. Just sayin'. Not trying to offend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts