What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask LU - The relationship advice thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Some of you boys lol....I can't do that...and not to her.
I'm fine to do that with girls I don't have a deep friendships with but yeah.....and I dunno I'm the type of person that I either feel it almost immediately (crazy I know) or I don't.

assuming your attractive
just ditch the girls and head back to the home team, you like league, like gridiron, i mean the dallas cowboys thing is a huge drawback but i guess you could over look it

you'd do alright with the blokes

When I was young and available I had many female "friends" who I didn't plough because I didn't want to wreck the friendship. Soon as I did hook up with my Missus they all disappeared. Most of them I've not spoken to in years now. Back in the day I thought we'd be friends for life. In retrospect, I gave up on what could have been some of the best sex in my life in exchange for what panned out to be a year or two's worth of friendship.

Knowing what I know now, if I could go back I'd have smashed all of them. I'd have torn all that ass up. It's all just missed opportunity and regret now.

Shorty

Staff member
assuming your attractive
just ditch the girls and head back to the home team, you like league, like gridiron, i mean the dallas cowboys thing is a huge drawback but i guess you could over look it

you'd do alright with the blokes
:lol:
Nah....

I thought so...lol sigh!

Yeah it's not a good spot to be in.

I'm in a spot of bother at the moment, as a girl I hooked up with on a holiday a month ago is coming to Australia and said she could stay with me for a week or so (seemed like a good idea at the time). She will actually be here at the beginning of January, so there is basically no backing out of this. In the mean time, there's a cute girl at the coffee shop around the corner from where I work who has taken a bit of a shine to me (which is a fair effort on her behalf, very little to work with on this end. Guess it's like a project to fix ;-) ), and I got to say I have a soft spot for her. Really nice, down to earth girl. Now, I'm up the creek!

HELP!!!

When I was young and available I had many female "friends" who I didn't plough because I didn't want to wreck the friendship. Soon as I did hook up with my Missus they all disappeared. Most of them I've not spoken to in years now. Back in the day I thought we'd be friends for life. In retrospect, I gave up on what could have been some of the best sex in my life in exchange for what panned out to be a year or two's worth of friendship.

Knowing what I know now, if I could go back I'd have smashed all of them. I'd have torn all that ass up. It's all just missed opportunity and regret now.

Agree totally bro...

Something about chicks... They find it hard to get along with each other. If you have close female friends and hook up with another chick, chances are your friends will no longer be welcome and your new missus will kill them off one by one. Better you roll the dice than try to hang on to a myth.

Cliffhanger

Coach

Word!

When you need sex it's so much easier to just f**k a guy friend then meet a new guy, go through all that dating (so you don't come across as a whore,) and all that other stuff when all you really wanted was sex. Also even if they do care that it's just sex they won't say so they don't come across as faggy. :)

adamkungl

Immortal
Something about chicks... They find it hard to get along with each other. If you have close female friends and hook up with another chick, chances are your friends will no longer be welcome and your new missus will kill them off one by one. Better you roll the dice than try to hang on to a myth.

Disagree.

It's different if they were friends before you hooked up with one but if your g/f is new on the scene, she'll do her best to get rid of your female friends. Besides, once chicks hook up, they drop their friends anyway. They'll keep that one female bestie and piss all the rest off.

adamkungl

Immortal
Friendship damaging jealousy is not a trait I think I can tolerate in a girl. Shows a lack of trust.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
You'll never know the answer to the question if you don't ask the question in the first place ...

Hallatia

Referee
Shorty, the friendship is already affected by her having put herself out there, letting her down gently won't make her feel any less rejected, so you may as well give it a go, so that way you're not rejecting her and it will either work out or it won't and.

Status
Not open for further replies.