What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask LU - The relationship advice thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzy

First Grade
I would sooner date and AFL player or fan than an NRL player or fan.

Fact AFL players have better bodies and fact AFL fans in Sydney are generally less bogan.
They are bandwagon supporters. I have seen and met enough of them to realise that they have no idea about sport. They probably think points are what are made in a debate.

IanG

Coach
Ok fellows, can you tell me if the pros outweigh the cons?

Pros:
Good friends
Similar interests
Similar intellect
Similar values
Similar beliefs
Likes cricket
Very smart
Attractive

Con:
AFL fan..

That's a description of my ex. I could live with her being an AFL fan. Told her as long as I could teach her about League. I was even prepared to adopt Power as my AFL team. I thought I was gonna go all the way with her.

dogslife

Coach
I'd just go out with her in the off season, she likes cricket, would be good enough for me until March

Bazal

Post Whore
^^^ Truth

Here's a thought. Do female AFL fans love the dick as much as male ones do?

Hallatia

Referee
I prefer someone who supports any sport (no matter how poor an excuse for a sport it is - ie soccer), over someone who doesn't like sports. Those people seriously suck.

adamkungl

Immortal
I have found that people that don't care about sport are neither worse nor better people than those who do care about sport. It isn't really a reflection on their personality at all. Unlike supporting AFL.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I prefer someone who supports any sport (no matter how poor an excuse for a sport it is - ie soccer), over someone who doesn't like sports. Those people seriously suck.

its football not soccer, and its the world game

Hallatia

Referee
I have found that people that don't care about sport are neither worse nor better people than those who do care about sport. It isn't really a reflection on their personality at all. Unlike supporting AFL.
I find that it certainly is, especially with males, but strongly with females as well. I find a failure to appreciate sports a serious personality defect or disorder even.

I also think the only reason you say that is because you generally don't like sports and really only like league.

adamkungl

Immortal
I find that it certainly is, especially with males, but strongly with females as well. I find a failure to appreciate sports a serious personality defect or disorder even.

I also think the only reason you say that is because you generally don't like sports and really only like league.

I like/appreciate sports in general, I only follow RL.

But on your second point - no. I don't require someone to have the same interests as me. Wouldn't mind it but don't require it. So long as they don't conflict with those interests.

Girls that are really into sports are a turn off, IMO.

I like it when they just sit there and ask dumb/random questions about what you're watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.