What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask LU - The relationship advice thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

IanG

Coach
I don't think it's true that once a woman sees you as a friend, you're confined to the 'friends bin' for life. Women are very fickle beings. Very fickle. It can usually just take an instant for them to start seeing anyone differently and subsequently change their perception on them entirely.

Well all but 1 of mine have.

Red Bear

Referee
MLS%2B2%253A8%2B-%2BTarzan%2BFar%2BSide.jpg

IanG

Coach
That's why I don't use pick up lines. I know they're as useful as an ashtray on a motorbike

Monk

Referee
Okay so -> My Girl best mate likes one of my mates, and asked me to be the Clyde to hook her up;

So i was being a Clyde, and discovered that he only likes her as a mate; but I don't want to tell her as it will make her cut.

So... solutions pls

Eelementary

Post Whore
Okay so -> My Girl best mate likes one of my mates, and asked me to be the Clyde to hook her up;

So i was being a Clyde, and discovered that he only likes her as a mate; but I don't want to tell her as it will make her cut.

So... solutions pls

Beer.

dogslife

Coach
tell her he's really interested in having a whole bunch of kids straight away. It'd send me running

dogslife

Coach
aren't you supposed to be running?

I'm not entirely sure of the mechanics of baby making, but from what I do know, it won't happen over the internet. Although you do like cricket, I suppose you have something going for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts