What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask LU - The relationship advice thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cliffhanger

Coach
life's too short to dance with fat chix

just saying

If there's one thing television and movies have taught me, it is that fat people still deserve to find love. Now I'm not going to do my bit to ensure they do, but if they want to unfatify then I will help.

I forgot what point I was trying to make.

Hallatia

Referee
I'm not entirely sure of the mechanics of baby making, but from what I do know, it won't happen over the internet. Although you do like cricket, I suppose you have something going for you
I have lotsa things going got me, BUUUUUUUT, I only like rangas:lol:

Hallatia

Referee
I'm a brunette, if I have kids with a ranga, will they have brown hair or red hair? I've heard that both hair colours are dominant

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I'm a brunette, if I have kids with a ranga, will they have brown hair or red hair? I've heard that both hair colours are dominant

this is definitely one of the most important things that you look for when deciding on a life partner

hair colour is everything

Springs

First Grade
Ok fellows, can you tell me if the pros outweigh the cons?

Pros:
Good friends
Similar interests
Similar intellect
Similar values
Similar beliefs
Likes cricket
Very smart
Attractive

Con:
AFL fan..

Cliffhanger

Coach
I would sooner date and AFL player or fan than an NRL player or fan.

Fact AFL players have better bodies and fact AFL fans in Sydney are generally less bogan.

If I see anyone walking around in NSW wearing an AFL singlet / with an AFL sticker on the car / with any sort of AFL merchandise whatsoever, I just take it to mean that they are a twat automatically. I don't even think about it anymore. In 100% of cases so far when I've met and gotten to know an AFL supporter, I have been proven correct.

Raider_69

Post Whore
I want to punch all of them in the face. Terrible show

i want to punch anymore who watches the crap and therefor encourages it's continued production in the face

that show has absolutely zero humour in it
How it survives whilst other actually well written funny shows gets canned is beyond me
That goes for 2 and half douchebags too

Cliffhanger

Coach
Yeah but wankers are generally less bogan anyway.

To be honest I think wearing jerseys to anywhere but the game is fairly lame.

Status
Not open for further replies.