What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask LU - The relationship advice thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Didgi

I prefer someone who supports any sport (no matter how poor an excuse for a sport it is - ie soccer), over someone who doesn't like sports. Those people seriously suck.

I could go for someone who likes soccer, I wish someone gave me the motivation to watch it, not even my best mate has yet.

Then again, my only requirements are pulse and lack of penis :sarcasm:

Cliffhanger

Coach
Find a hot chick, undress her put a bow on her and put her under the christmas tree.

Two's fun but three's awesome, hence why it's called a threesome, it's a combination of three and awesome.

The word awesome is stupid. Awemax, not that's a word.

Last edited:

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Find a hot chick, undress her put a bow on her and put her under the christmas tree.

Two's fun but three's awesome, hence why it's called a threesome, it's a combination of three and awesome.

The word awesome is stupid. Awemax, not that's a word.

You're speaking gibberish man.

Red Bear

Referee
I have found that people that don't care about sport are neither worse nor better people than those who do care about sport. It isn't really a reflection on their personality at all. Unlike supporting AFL.
I find they tend to be more, well, down to earth people when they like sport. Sports hardly a deal breaker but the ones ive met who do like sport have tended to be pretty cool and relateable, I dunno.

I will never call it football and it is a really poor excuse for a sport
How is it?

Hallatia

Referee
@Red Bear, well the fact that it is better an amateur level than elite one. The fact that evenly matched opposition usually need to resort to cheating or dirty play to make anything happen.

Big Pete

Referee
Hallatia said:
The fact that evenly matched opposition usually need to resort to cheating or dirty play to make anything happen.

Sounds like practically every sport in existence.

Hallatia

Referee
I have more of a problem with other words I used in that post than "fact", but yeah fact was problematic too ...

I liked playing soccer though, especially mixed, because I wasn't exactly the cleanest player, but as a female in the game could get away with just about anything

Springs

First Grade
That's a description of my ex. I could live with her being an AFL fan. Told her as long as I could teach her about League. I was even prepared to adopt Power as my AFL team. I thought I was gonna go all the way with her.

Already adopted Essendon.

I like it when they just sit there and ask dumb/random questions about what you're watching.

Seriously?

Status
Not open for further replies.