What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask LU - The relationship advice thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hallatia

Referee
they do from time to time, but those moments are few and far between. A friend of mine shows me awe inspiring soccer stuff from time to time, so I can't deny that they happen but watching a soccer game for 90 minutes of nothing happening for a moment of one of those is not worth it. Mostly because those moments don't come from strategy or momentum or anything like that, they mostly come out of nowhere and with a significant element of luck.

Big Pete

Referee
This was my last impression of soccer...

kanye-west-and-vuvuzelas-2694-1276640021-17.jpg

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
@Red Bear, well the fact that it is better an amateur level than elite one. The fact that evenly matched opposition usually need to resort to cheating or dirty play to make anything happen.

gee that would never happen in any other sport

dogslife

Coach
I don't think I could ever date someone who didn't like sport. Can never understand peoples' obsession with soccer, I get that it's the most popular sport in the world, but sitting there for 90 minutes with the strong possibility of not seeing a single goal doesn't appeal to me

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
thats like saying how can you play cricket for 5 days and not get a result

its the journey that counts

dogslife

Coach
Touche. That being said, the journey doesn't appeal to me either. But I suppose it's like cricket, not for everyone

Hallatia

Referee
I don't think a draw in cricket is ever a non result (I imagine that plenty of soccer draws ought not be seen as non-result matches) and no cricket match which actually takes place will ever be scoreless

Monk

Referee
Just a hypothetical question here... Is having a thing with one of your ex's best friends ever a good idea? All hypothetical of course...

Hallatia

Referee
I don't think there is anything wrong with it, but bitches are crazy and believe they own their exes and their friends. I have a friend who was cut that a girl who she was no longer friends with started dating her ex ... bitches

Big Pete

Referee
Just a hypothetical question here... Is having a thing with one of your ex's best friends ever a good idea? All hypothetical of course...

Hypothetically no. You'll be fine unless you have a friendship with the ex. In which case it's best you inform the ex before you chase her friend otherwise they'll feel manipulated in some fashion.

If not, then you've got nothing to worry about. The new love interest might though.

It's not really an ideal situation so tread carefully.

Hypothetically of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts