What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask LU - The relationship advice thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamkungl

Immortal
Just a hypothetical question here... Is having a thing with one of your ex's best friends ever a good idea? All hypothetical of course...

Ex's besties and sister are off limits imo...unless you can get ex to hook you up with her :lol:

Cliffhanger

Coach
If she's keen it's not your problem to be honest, she has to honour the code not you so it's wrong for her to sleep with you.

Springs

First Grade
I wouldn't do it, unless both people were actually serious about it. Or if people/friends could end up hurt I wouldn't do it.

Monk

Referee
So what if, hypothetically, we were pretty close and fairly good friends, so much so that rumour floated around about us actually being together; which lead to us laughing it off and joking about it. Hypothetically, i'm not sure if I feel that way about her; but the whole situation means i don't really have a chance to find out. And I'd like to find out.

If your ex has an issue, that's her problem to bring up with the girl you like. Your only issue is what the girl you like thinks of you, bugger what the rest think.

Hallatia

Referee
If your ex has an issue, that's her problem to bring up with the girl you like. Your only issue is what the girl you like thinks of you, bugger what the rest think.
exactly!

However, girls generally don't see it that way, but why should it be your responsibility to cater to an ex Girlfriend's irrationalities

Big Pete

Referee
The problem is managing the strain between that friendship and your new relationship.

Sometimes it can be too difficult.

Springs

First Grade
So what if, hypothetically, we were pretty close and fairly good friends, so much so that rumour floated around about us actually being together; which lead to us laughing it off and joking about it. Hypothetically, i'm not sure if I feel that way about her; but the whole situation means i don't really have a chance to find out. And I'd like to find out.

Ah! I hate that!

It's always for me not trying to find out in case a good friendship becomes awkward. I've already ruined one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts