What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask LU - The relationship advice thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cliffhanger

Coach
knew people would automatically assume it was me. Actually shire boy is the random pasher, and he can't remember a thing about it, shame others on fb remember it clearly.

Do you believe it's cheating? After all what really matters is how you feel about it and weather you feel betrayed or not.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Ok here's a curly one for you, does a drunken party pash with a random constitute cheating?

what are you guys like 15 or something ?

hell I bet you never even played spin the bottle when you were growing up

drunken pash par the course at a party, should be more of it

if he took her home and boned her, probably a reason to get jealous but otherwise harden up

Moffo

Referee
what are you guys like 15 or something ?

hell I bet you never even played spin the bottle when you were growing up

drunken pash par the course at a party, should be more of it

if he took her home and boned her, probably a reason to get jealous but otherwise harden up

step up to the plate, toughguy....

Moffo

Referee
oooo kinky

1239955217_kinky_stewie_and_brian.gif

Red Bear

Referee
The fail is strong with this one.

Went to ask out a girl i've been keen on a while on new years, but managed to tread in spew on the train platform. She laughed (as did others around) and got on the train, went home then went down coast for three weeks. Was going to go over hers the next morning but when she contacted me she was just leaving and I was too hungover to move, with my car two km away.

Somewhat positive messaging and shit since but, well, f**k!

Hallatia

Referee
it would have been a cute and funny story if you asked her out during that incident, but seems you've missed that opportunity.

Red Bear

Referee
I know, I sure have.

In fact as I was about to say something some friend pointed out I was in spew, they all got on the train and I was, well, done. The pointing out of me being in spew is what ultimately cost me

Joker's Wild

Coach
You're still in with a chance RB when she gets back I reckon. You have a nice ice breaker already " hey remember me, i stood in vom"

Raider_69

Post Whore
knew people would automatically assume it was me. Actually shire boy is the random pasher, and he can't remember a thing about it, shame others on fb remember it clearly.

i was merely putting it into context that you'd be able to better relate too, it seems you already have that context.

it is cheating... is that infraction worth punting him? thats up to you. I know plenty of women who would. I also know plenty who wouldnt give a shit. Up to you on where you stand

From my perspective in my relationship, it is cheating for both of us and would be tough to forgive

Ok here's a curly one for you, does a drunken party pash with a random constitute cheating?

If it were me, if we had been dating for less than 6-12 months then she's done no questions. More than that would depend on how I felt about the person. If I really liked them, I probably would be shitty for a very long period of time at best. For me, it's not the pash that would anger me so much as the lack of trust I would have in the person. So in saying, about 99.9% of the time I would leave them.

StormChaser

First Grade
The thing that pisses me off is that he didn't tell me, I had to find out on fb and look like a total knob, plus his claims of "not remembering" just makes me suss about all the other times he's been out on the piss with the boys and what's gone on. One little random snog I can forgive, but it's just made me have doubts.

bartman

Immortal
Hmm, tricky to think that if you're committed you'd let that happen without some light-bulb going off in your head somewhere about the person that you're normally with... Though on the other hand if he was too drunk to remember it happening, he'd be too drunk to try and prevent it - and that would also explain why he didn't man up and admit it and keep the trust (relatively) intact.

Your call whether you consider it cheating and what to do, but it must suck to have it all over facebook - something's wrong there. Either way, imo he needs to know that he owes you one big time, and that there's no second warnings.

StormChaser

First Grade
Yeah I dunno......part of me is like, it was only a snog, I've been guilty of that in the past (not with him though) and the other part is pissed the f**k off! But
then is that only my bruised ego? like why the f**k would he do that to ME? lolol

I wouldnt class it as cheating, but thats just me. If it happened more then once then its cheating. But it all depends on the relationships and what your into. I guess if you are into multiple partners then its cool.

bartman

Immortal
Yeah, I've done the drunken party pash too way back when... but even drunk I knew that I was in the wrong, and that my gf at the time would have every right to kick me to the kerb.... Even though it's just a snog, if you want things with this guy to last long-term I reckon you guys have to talk all of the feelings out and move forward by setting agreed standards for your future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts