What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask LU - The relationship advice thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

IanG

Coach
I didn't get that Russian bride I wanted for Christmas :( Nice one Santa

Last edited:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
cainen - for what it's worth it seems like the relationship is ridiculously unhealthy for both of you and you seem to keep hurting each other. No matter how good it feels when things are okay, you're better off cutting your losses.

JMO

adamkungl

Immortal
You said it's your first relationship?

Difficult decision mate, been there (though we broke up for far, far less dramatic reasons). The main question (and not an easy question) is 'Do you both still make each other happy, and will you in the future?'

IanG

Coach
Yeah maybe but as I stated in the other thread. Finding a lady who loves cricket and footy would rather a good feed at the club and seeing a live band on a Saturday Night over a posh restraunt and would go to the drive in are bloody hard to find.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Yes, absolutely

Oh and offence Cliffy but you have a pretty abnormal outlook on relationships so its not surprising everyone disagrees with you

Last edited:

Raider_69

Post Whore
Ok here's a curly one for you, does a drunken party pash with a random constitute cheating?

100%
How would you feel if your bf was walking around night clubs pashing other girls?

My fiancee would burry the ring in my forehead if i ever did that.

StormChaser

First Grade
knew people would automatically assume it was me. Actually shire boy is the random pasher, and he can't remember a thing about it, shame others on fb remember it clearly.

Status
Not open for further replies.