What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask LU - The relationship advice thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cliffhanger

Coach
Running over clubs isn't as easy as one would think. First I tried the whole bag, and it got stuck under my bumper, I then took them out of the bag and reversed over them a bit but that didn't work very well, just a few dents, so I placed them halfway on the driveway gutter and went over them a few times that way. Worked a treat.

Now that's commitment.

Cliffhanger

Coach
Pfft any guy who is rootable can get out of the friend zone. Seriously the only guys who have no chance of getting out of the friend zone are either unattractive or are pussys.

If a guy's my type and we're close mates he'll always be in with a shot. If he's either too stupid, too needy etc, he never had a chance.

Didgi

Pfft any guy who is rootable can get out of the friend zone. Seriously the only guys who have no chance of getting out of the friend zone are either unattractive or are pussys.

If a guy's my type and we're close mates he'll always be in with a shot. If he's either too stupid, too needy etc, he never had a chance.

:lol: Are you close mates with anyone? All you ever do is bitch about your friends' habits.

Didgi

P.S he had a major meltdown on fb that's why I've de-activated my account for a while.

I wonder why! -->

Running over clubs isn't as easy as one would think. First I tried the whole bag, and it got stuck under my bumper, I then took them out of the bag and reversed over them a bit but that didn't work very well, just a few dents, so I placed them halfway on the driveway gutter and went over them a few times that way. Worked a treat.

I pity your rebound guy, poor bloke'll be snapped in half with the amount of tension you must have.

Cliffhanger

Coach
:lol: Are you close mates with anyone? All you ever do is bitch about your friends' habits.

That's just my best friend and if you knew her you'd understand.

My point is this whole concept of the friend zone being the end is bullshit. If a girl says she doesn't want to date you because you're friends, she never really wanted to date you and just wants to spare your feelings.

Cliffhanger

Coach
That's because she hasn't rooted those ones yet

I don't mean I'm going to root all of them. What I mean there's a fair few that if the opportunity came up with I wouldn't say "no" to for dating or casual sex.

See that's why I don't understand girls that seek out gay male friends.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I'm not the one going to the gym and climbing crags everyday or permanently angry about minuscule things.

Status
Not open for further replies.