What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask LU - The relationship advice thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cliffhanger

Coach
Lol that wouldn't indicate a lack of sex drive. I climb because I love it, I train because I want to be as strong as possible. Getting angry and annoyed has to do with my bi-polar and anxiety problems, and probably something to do with having a vagina.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I'm not sure where it was stated that humping crags was an indication of a lack of sex drive. The implication was that your crag climbing is a substitute for not getting a root.

Cliffhanger

Coach
No, that's what masturbation is for. I have a lot of anxiety, sex without all my training still isn't enough of an outlet.

Shorty

Staff member
Every now and then there are some lookers but with most of them, that's what they are.
And they get no attention from straight guys cause they're usually boisterous and offensive as well...which the gay guy loves.

Lol that wouldn't indicate a lack of sex drive. I climb because I love it, I train because I want to be as strong as possible. Getting angry and annoyed has to do with my bi-polar and anxiety problems, and probably something to do with having a vagina.

add a hint of Penis envy to that mix as well.

Every now and then there are some lookers but with most of them, that's what they are.
And they get no attention from straight guys cause they're usually boisterous and offensive as well...which the gay guy loves.

I agree.

The common thread between androtop Hags and Gay Men is that they would both prefer to hang out with a straight male friend but straight guys don't want to hang out with either of them.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Speaking of which, the girl I"m seeings friend has a gay friend. We were chit chatting about this & that & the subject of sex came up. Told me a story about how he was upside down jerking off, & the other guy pissed on him.

Yeah....

We don't hang out with them. I've known a heap of gay guys over time and can honestly say that although they've generally been good guys, I haven't really been inspired to hang out with any of them. They generally have completely different interests to me and usually I find them a bit too bitchy as well. They are usually worse than Women in that regard...

adamkungl

Immortal
Speaking of which, the girl I"m seeings friend has a gay friend. We were chit chatting about this & that & the subject of sex came up. Told me a story about how he was upside down jerking off, & the other guy pissed on him.

Yeah....

Trying to work out quite exactly how that whole situation works...was he hanging from something?

AlwaysGreen

Immortal

Yeah....

Cool, weird monkey sex.

Shorty

Staff member

Yeah....
I hear stories about straight girls getting pissed on all the time:?

Status
Not open for further replies.