What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask LU - The relationship advice thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shorty

Staff member
We talked. We faught. I walked...................then went back and ran over his golf clubs.
Sorted.
Good I'm glad.
I dunno what the f**k is wrong with some people in here but pashing is cheating...quite clearly.
It has nothing to do with jealousy or insecurity, it's got to do with respecting and actually being a faithful partner.
And the 'I don't remember' thing is pathetic, some parts of the night remain blacked out but not all of it and besides if it's all over fb then he's got to have at least told you.

Hallatia

Referee
I am sure Mr. T Woods gets them for free, so he wouldn't be affected by anything done to his clubs

Cliffhanger

Coach
Tiger Woods' would have quite a few that would have sentimental value and his wife didn't appear particularly dumb surely she would have destroyed the ones that meant a lot.

StormChaser

First Grade
Running over clubs isn't as easy as one would think. First I tried the whole bag, and it got stuck under my bumper, I then took them out of the bag and reversed over them a bit but that didn't work very well, just a few dents, so I placed them halfway on the driveway gutter and went over them a few times that way. Worked a treat.

Status
Not open for further replies.