What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask LU - The relationship advice thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The missus and I discussed it at length before we decided to have kids and while you will never be fully prepared, we at least were on the same page.

This is where I am at, right at this moment.
I'm getting married in August, moving straight into our own home on return from the honeymoon. We've started talking about it a bit more seriously, but towards the end of the year if things seem good. I don't know, it seems nice to have it there in the near future. If it happens, it happens. If not, then later.

Plenty of time between now and then.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Gay guys are 100% the most entertaining people in the world
a good mate of mine is camp as anything, if i won lotto id pay him to hang around me, he's f**king hilarious and his stories are piss funny

adamkungl

Immortal
Gay guys are 100% the most entertaining people in the world
a good mate of mine is camp as anything, if i won lotto id pay him to hang around me, he's f**king hilarious and his stories are piss funny

like the one Dean mentioned? :eek:

Raider_69

Post Whore
absolutely. (See what i did there ;lol: )
Ive heard some of the most depraved, hilarious sex stories from gay blokes.
I love that when a gay bloke tells you a story like deans, and you ask "how the f**k did you manage to get yourself into that predictiment?" they have no issue telling you exactly how it got to that

But i admit im a bit weird, me and my fiancee's favourite thing to do is go to a pub, find ourselves a corner seat and observe the room for any interesting things, making judgements on couples, groups etc, its great. Gay guys are great at people watching and love spilling their guts on anything and everything.

Hallatia

Referee
I have a few straight male friends who are great at this. I particularly enjoy their commentary on the way people are dressed. It is hilarious!

Raider_69

Post Whore
yea we comment on everything, often we like to nickname them based on dress sense or an action

last week we were watching a bunch of 30+ year olds stakeboarding, since skateboard douche would have been a nickname that applied to all 5 of them, we had to go to "i work out douche" for the fat guy with no shirt on, "blue douche" for the tool with a blue singlet on who seemed to think every girl was into him, and a personal favourite of mine, "Euro douche" for the guy in short shorts, collared shirt and a man bag.

It was piss funny watching these all very single fellas attempt to impressed pretty young blonde ladies with their "rad" moves, which mostly involved stumbling off their stakeboards after another failed attempt at an olle.

The best people watching is to be done in melbourne or newtown from my experience, although my fiancee tells me paris is outstanding so im looking forward to that

Hallatia

Referee
now I need to see my friend Ewan again soon, because you're making me nostalgic for the hilarity of his brand of people watching.

Raider_69

Post Whore
i remember an absolute ball tearer we had a few months ago,
we went out to dinner and were next to a couple similar to us, ie. man was much young (early 20's) to the women, who i estimate was late 30s.
Middle of dinner she blindsides him with a serious chat about where they were heading, the poor bloke was like a deer in the spotlight, he struggled mightly as she nailed on education, marrage, kids, his mates, and how he didnt communicate well enough in the relationship...

ive never seen a peice of steak take so long to eat, he must have eaten it strand by strand so he always had an excuse not to respond because she kept telling him not to talk with his mouth full

it was brutal, but hilarious. Poor bugger

Shorty

Staff member
LOL.
You're not weird, everybody people watches....it's so interesting...especially if you are familiar with body language and expressions.

IanG

Coach
I have a few straight male friends who are great at this. I particularly enjoy their commentary on the way people are dressed. It is hilarious!

Are they singlet shorts and thongs blokes?

Most straight men dress for comfort rather than fashion. Unless they're trying to impress a lady.

I buy all my own clothes. In fact I've told my family not to buy me any for Christmas or Birthdays. Not only cuase I just prefer it that way but cause I need to seriously cull my wardrobe cause I have so many hand me downs. Probably a few garbage bags full will be going to the local Samaritans Store.

IanG

Coach
So what would "It's Complicated" insinuate if one puts that as one's relationship status on Facebook?

Jobdog

Live Update Team
They're still in a relationship, but things aren't looking that great I would suggest ...

Status
Not open for further replies.