What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask LU - The relationship advice thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshie

Live Update Team
someone invite me to their wedding. I wanna wear a suit and pick up a hot chick at a wedding to cross it off my list. Woody, can this be done?

Springs

First Grade
Ok can someone tell me their opinion on age difference. I've been trying to convince this girl (15) that she shouldn't 'have a thing' as she calls it with someone much older than her. All I know about him is that he's older than me (I'm 20), and I have a feeling he's a few years older than me.

This is the same girl who told me about sex at her boarding school. Oh with 'having a thing' she doesn't mean holding hands.

adamkungl

Immortal
Ok can someone tell me their opinion on age difference. I've been trying to convince this girl (15) that she shouldn't 'have a thing' as she calls it with someone much older than her. All I know about him is that he's older than me (I'm 20), and I have a feeling he's a few years older than me.

This is the same girl who told me about sex at her boarding school. Oh with 'having a thing' she doesn't mean holding hands.

2 rules apply.
1) no one over 18 should f**k someone under 16, because then they're pedo. Seriously, you have to seriously question the morals/maturity of any adult who is interested ina f**king year 9 chick, 99% of them are dumbshits and even more immature.

2) for normal, non-pedo relationships. Half your age + 7.

Mr_Raditch

Juniors
Moar advice.

Take this advice with a grain of salt, but if I was still your age this is what I would doing. Forget about her, she lives on the sunny coast, you're in Townsville? You're still in school? When the hell are you ever going to see her? Your mission in life for the next 10-15 yrs should be to convince as many girls as possible to touch your penoir. Long distance relationships suck, & they take a hell of a lot of hard work. When you see her at this next camp thingy see how you get on. If you think she is still a bit keen put the hard word on her, if she's disgusted & you get a slap, so be it. But at least you wont die wondering.

Springs

First Grade
2 rules apply.
1) no one over 18 should f**k someone under 16, because then they're pedo. Seriously, you have to seriously question the morals/maturity of any adult who is interested ina f**king year 9 chick, 99% of them are dumbshits and even more immature.

2) for normal, non-pedo relationships. Half your age + 7.

She thinks she's mature and she is more mature than most kids her age but not like that.

The thing is she will be 16 in a few weeks, but I don't think that makes it right. What's the difference between 15 and 364 days and 16? It's still an adult being with a f**king kid. I said it's not her, I'm worried about the kind of adult who would hook up with a 15 year old. I told her not to tell me who it is, because I know I would never look at him the same way.

This really shits me. I mean I can deal with my idiot friends taking drugs and sleeping around, usually hurting people when they do it, but when it comes to kids it's just disgusting. I hate it I can't f**king stand it. It doesn't seem morals in any form are being taught anymore.

So Karl, I've seen and heard enough to know you should be careful with your daughter, because if I feel this bad hearing about this girl, I'd hate to think if it was my daughter. And now I feel I don't have long to convince her that it's wrong, otherwise I fear she might go down a really bad road.

adamkungl

Immortal
She thinks she's mature and she is more mature than most kids her age but not like that.

She's full of shit. Everyone teenager thinks they're mature. Then you get to 22 or so, realise you're a f**kwit, and decide you don't give a crap :lol:

The fact that she's considering dating a 20+ year old at that age is proof in itself that she's immature. She won't listen to you, and she will probably get knocked up or something

Springs

First Grade
And that's what I fear. Something really bad.

I remember when I was 15. I thought I was the shit. Racist, uncaring, stupid. When my friend died at the start of 2007 my attitude changed completely. Sometimes something like that has to happen for you to realise what's really important.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Lame....extremely weak hahahahahaha....grow a spine "tough" guy....hahahahahaha.....:D call me up little boy.
sorry I don't want to root you.

If you want, you can grab a stool, turn it upside and play horsey rides on the legs.

You can get up to four 'rides' from one stool!

Hallatia

Referee

The thing is she will be 16 in a few weeks, but I don't think that makes it right. What's the difference between 15 and 364 days and 16? It's still an adult being with a f**king kid. I said it's not her, I'm worried about the kind of adult who would hook up with a 15 year old. I told her not to tell me who it is, because I know I would never look at him the same way.

This really shits me. I mean I can deal with my idiot friends taking drugs and sleeping around, usually hurting people when they do it, but when it comes to kids it's just disgusting. I hate it I can't f**king stand it. It doesn't seem morals in any form are being taught anymore.
It's her choice and she will be legal soon enough, you can tell her how you feel about her situation and that before she's 16 that he'll be doing something illegal but that's all you can do, it's her choice, lots of girls that age prefer older guys (yes, very naively, but sometimes people just have to make their own mistakes)

Springs

First Grade
It's her choice and she will be legal soon enough, you can tell her how you feel about her situation and that before she's 16 that he'll be doing something illegal but that's all you can do, it's her choice, lots of girls that age prefer older guys (yes, very naively, but sometimes people just have to make their own mistakes)

It's more about the morality than the legality of it for me. What kind of 22-25 year old guy would have sex with a 15 year old girl? And a vulnerable girl whose parents are split up and her father is facing jail on drugs charges. It's her being with a guy like that, it kills me. I've told her that I can't agree with it, I think I made her think a bit, at least.

What would you do if it was your sister or daughter? I look at this and think what I would do if my 13 year old sister went out with an 18 or 19 year old.

Raider_69

Post Whore
as per the age gap, as long as your both legally consenting adults, i couldnt give a shit
my fiancee is 11 years older than me. It was hard at first to get past everyone elses hang ups but its all good now

as per this situation. Since she will soon be 16 and from that point onward there is very little you can do other than try and guide her away from troubling influences and hope that she makes the right decisions, or at least learns from her mistakes

I know a couple where the bloke was 22, was dating a girl since she 15. They are now happily married, with 3 kids and good friends of mine... i wouldnt have been very friendly with him when they first started dating, i know that for certain, but with the knowledge of hindsight, they are truly one of the most in love devoted couples ive ever witnessed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts