What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask LU - The relationship advice thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamkungl

Immortal
being single is overrated....
girlfriend = get laid effortlessy, whenever
single = have to actually go pick up...ceeeeebz

joshie

Live Update Team
LOL @ Joshie thinking she's OK with it.

I do not think that I know women in the slightest, but I know that if you believe that.. you are deluded.

she said the only problem would be is trust and if i admit what i did to her then thats pretty trustworthy. She says shes cool and i believe it. if i see any sign shes not, ill bring it up or something

Springs

First Grade
She told me she really liked me but i am not tied down to her....yet. She said she is absolutely fine with me doing whatever I like as long as I tell her about it if we make the next step. So pretty much if i sleep with some girls, and we start going out, I have just got to let her know and she will forget it and move on. She did say she wouldn't mind being single for a month either but wasn't sure what she was going to do!

In other words, she is not jealous and is fine knowing that I do actually like her, i'd just like to see what uni single life is like first. dont shoot me because i know how bad that sounded haha

Ok I'm guessing that means you're ok with her sleeping around too.

adamkungl

Immortal
1) Attempting to guess the ways of females is impossible. best learn this now. Even if you do everything right, there will always be something unexpected. Tis a treacherous minefield

2) you've pretty much said "I like you but I wanna hook up with other chicks for a while, you cool with that?" Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure

Springs

First Grade
completely fine. we are two single people.

Wow. I would hate it.

But then again I wouldn't knock back I girl I like and that likes me for a month so I can sleep around.

Maybe that's just me.

"I like you but I wanna hook up with other chicks for a while, you cool with that?"

Yeah, that part.

Raider_69

Post Whore
She told me she really liked me but i am not tied down to her....yet. She said she is absolutely fine with me doing whatever I like as long as I tell her about it if we make the next step. So pretty much if i sleep with some girls, and we start going out, I have just got to let her know and she will forget it and move on. She did say she wouldn't mind being single for a month either but wasn't sure what she was going to do!

Atrapitis.gif

joshie

Live Update Team
Wow. I would hate it.

But then again I wouldn't knock back I girl I like and that likes me for a month so I can sleep around.

Maybe that's just me.

Yeah, that part.

I have always been honest with her, saying how much I just want to experience new things and see what they are like. She understands my position and realizes that it is something i'd like to experience and just be free to do watever i like. And she said she is interested in that a little bit.

And we discussed this at length and it is more a life experience thing than anything else.

Cliffhanger

Coach
You can. You have younger male friends who want to sleep with you. So you have sex, and friendship. What do you think a relationship is for? :lol:

They have girlfriends and I would never go there, it would f**k with their heads.

Just need to not get hung up on guys that let me down.

I get annoyed when my climbing partners I'm not crushing on bail on me. So with this guy it's just extra frustrating.

We were supposed to lead climb tonight and he just texted me to tell me he wants to rest his hands because he's climbing with a mate tomorrow.

Ugh!

So yeah if anybody's going to Soundgarden tonight and wants to get laid, I need to get this guy out of my system. ](*,)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts