What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask LU - The relationship advice thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
ah, so you're the groom twit and groom twat.

Your husband must be a top bloke then

joshie

Live Update Team
i myself would probably feel uncomfortable calling a guy called Woody.

But anyway

Didgi

Aight.. You f**kers can deal with my teenage soppy testicle-lacking shit now.

So met a girl in Brisbane at a camp start of Dec. At the end of the camp just before she left she came up, we hugged and I asked for her number, she was going so told me to get her on FB. She didn't add me for a couple of days, and not until I'd sent her a message asking if she wanted to meet up again as I was heading up to the Sunshine Coast where she was. She said she hadn't added me because she wasn't sure who I was (wasn't sure my surname) etc. and she had other plans so we couldn't meet up.

So main question, do I bother? We got on well in Brisbane but everything she gave me in the days after sort of gave me an impression of 'go f**k yourself'.

I'll be seeing her again at a follow up camp in June/July for a couple of days, so if yes do I talk to her now and try to establish something or wait until I see her personally?

Both the girls I have crushes on live a thousand f**king ks away, situation sucks dick.

Moar advice.

joshie

Live Update Team
wait until the next time you see each other. let something grow in real life and dont come across as too creepy or seedy.

if you feel something at the next camp, ask her how she would feel chilling outside of the camp as friends. then let it grow and turn into a butterfly and all that lovely shit.

Last edited:

Hallatia

Referee
Didgi, she may be playing games the way girls do, or she may not be that into you. Either way, my advice is the same, leave it be. If she does like you, she'll get an opportunity to be less of a dickhead later, if not then you won't have wasted your time

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Lame....extremely weak hahahahahaha....grow a spine "tough" guy....hahahahahaha.....:D call me up little boy.

bring bring bring bring

*hello*

*hello woodyk2. This is madunit.......FROM THE INTERNET SPEAKING*

are you for real man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts