What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask madunit

Earl

Coach
I worked there for 3 years madunit and I can tell you that.......well, well I can tell you that the fries are made of potato 8)

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
TBs sister has a saying

the only way to get over a man, is to get under another one

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nevcost said:
Maduinit, why is the Roosters club a revolving door?
I think you'll find they are actually a professional Rugby League Football Club, not a door of any variety.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Twizzle said:
Madunit,

Why are the tigers so crap, that they cant beat Manly
Buettner's lack of League skill, Payten's lack, Sattler's inability to complete a tackle, injuries to key players, Prince's inability to create anything in attack, Mears being selected in first grade.

More to come.

MysteryGirl

First Grade
Madunit:
What made those Australian Entrepreneurs that created "NADS" call it something that is slang for a part you would never want to apply this mucky green creation on?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
MysteryGirl said:
Madunit:
What made those Australian Entrepreneurs that created "NADS" call it something that is slang for a part you would never want to apply this mucky green creation on?
The matter of which the product is made of actually comes from said regions of a male. Fluid and solid ... erm ... flacid as well.

budz

Juniors
Madunit: Why are you on the net so late? Dont work or do anything else in the morning? And how old are you?

MysteryGirl

First Grade
Madunit:
Thank you for clarifying that. I thought it was because it hurt so much when you used it that you needed to have nads to be able to handle it.

Another question - why does VB not export to America but Fosters does? Do they want a reputation of really bad beer?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
budz said:
Madunit: Why are you on the net so late?
Cos I have a friend online who I like to chat with. They happen to live in another country.
budz said:
Dont work or do anything else in the morning?
Not currently, but will be soon.
budz said:
And how old are you?
Old enough to be a moderator and to tell you what to do :p

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
MysteryGirl said:
Another question - why does VB not export to America but Fosters does? Do they want a reputation of really bad beer?
VB is produced by Carlton and United Breweries, which happens to be the premier supplier of Beer in Australia. Their sales leave most other similar companies for dead, thus the need to expand to other countries is seemingly not relevant. They would have to pay a lot of money to export the beer to America, and even more to set up a franchise in America. They are making huge profits every year in Australia.

"If it ain't broke, don't fix it"

Latest posts