What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask madunit

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
sportive cupid said:
Madunit,what happens when ppl reach 1000 posts on the FFB?
Do you get a party or something?
You get to start your very own self appreciation thread.

Now you must start one!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
panthers_gurl said:
madunit,
should i be more upfront with my feelings and tell the guy i like i like him?
It all depends on the situation. Do you want to ask him?

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Madunit

Can you burn songs fromWINMX onto blank cd's on your computer??, mine won't let me for some reason?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ron Jeremy said:
Madunit

Can you burn songs fromWINMX onto blank cd's on your computer??, mine won't let me for some reason?
If I had WINMX I would be able to.

Forum Idiot

Bench
madunit, why do i dislike the merkin fun bar these days? this is my first post here in a while and im only making it to let you all know that youre f**king losers except unit, ron, TB and one or two others.

merkin shit heads!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Forum Idiot said:
madunit, why do i dislike the merkin fun bar these days? this is my first post here in a while and im only making it to let you all know that youre f***ing losers except unit, ron, TB and one or two others.

merkin sh*t heads!
Its because we haven't had any Forum Idiot input.

That man is the lifeblood which keeps this place alive.

Hows the playstation, worn it out yet?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Zoot said:
Madunit,

Ive got this yellow-y discharge from my vagina, AND, theres a boy at school i like but he doesn't know i exist - what should i do?!?!

First up buddy, your male, thus the discharge is not coming from your vagina. It is more than likely urine. Its normal.

AND...

You need to be certain that first of all, you do exist. Secondly, that he exists, Thirdly, grab him on the balls and tell him you could make him smile.

That oughta get the job done ;-)

Rusty

Juniors
Dear Madunit,
How do you stop yourself from falling for someone who's already in a relationship? :(

Latest posts