What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask madunit

budz

Juniors
MysteryGirl said:
Aren't VM and Fosters from the same company?
Im not sure about that but not many people in Aus like Fosters at all and most of their market is overseas. Fosters sponsor the Formula 1 which must cost them a shiteload but they get to serve their beer at every race. And the number of times i hear people at the Melbourne F1 complain about the beer is ridiculous.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
MyseryGirl said:
Aren't VB and Fosters from the same company?
They are, but Fosters has become a seperate entity known as The Fosters Group. It is a company on its sown nowadays, however, still attached with Carlton United.

Carlton prefers to deal in Australia, whereas Fosters works internationally as well as locally.

MysteryGirl

First Grade
Did you know that the commercials for fosters here say, "Fosters - Australian for Beer".

Makes us all think you have no taste buds.

Next Question -
Are you proud to be the home country of Savage Garden?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
MysteryGirl said:
Next Question -
Are you proud to be the home country of Savage Garden?
I thought we were friends?

The answer is no, I have a friend who would disagree, but savage garden are the biggest, lamest, stinkiest, shittiest, dullest, most pathetic combination of pitiful lyrics and pissy boy band singing.

The sooner they split up and stop producing 'music' the better Australia will be.

MysteryGirl

First Grade
They are still making music? I thought they disappeared about 2 year ago.

If you could see any 3 band in a live concert - who would they be? Past or present bands

budz

Juniors
madunit said:
MysteryGirl said:
If you could see any 3 bands in a live concert - who would they be? Past or present bands
Queen, Metallica and TISM
I saw TIST at Uni of Canberra (my uni) for stone fest a couple of years ago. And they went off!!
And Savage Garden broke up ages ago. Darren Hayes (or whoever the lead singer was) wanted to go solo.

MysteryGirl

First Grade
That must have gone over big - Darren going solo that is.

Ok - next question.....why percentage of meat do hamburgers at fast food places have to contain in order to be called a "hamburger"?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
MysteryGirl said:
why percentage of meat do hamburgers at fast food places have to contain in order to be called a "hamburger"?
The miniumum reccommended size, somewhere around 5%-10%.

Did you know, that when Australia introduced the GST in 2000, McDonalds had to change the ingredients in their hamburger buns as they contained so much sugar they were deemed confectionary, thus becoming GST affected.

budz

Juniors
madunit said:
MysteryGirl said:
why percentage of meat do hamburgers at fast food places have to contain in order to be called a "hamburger"?
The miniumum reccommended size, somewhere around 5%-10%.

Did you know, that when Australia introduced the GST in 2000, McDonalds had to change the ingredients in their hamburger buns as they contained so much sugar they were deemed confectionary, thus becoming GST affected.
:lol: :lol: No i didnt know that madunit! Now their buns have less than 5% sugar which means that is around the same as normal bread rolls (geez their TV add campaign must be working!).

budz

Juniors
madunit: so what time have you been going to sleep recently? And what time have you been waking up?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
budz said:
madunit: so what time have you been going to sleep recently? And what time have you been waking up?
Usually force myself to go to bed around 4am or 4.30am, been staying up all night on a few occasions.

I usually get about 5-6 hours sleep, so waking up around 10.30ish every morning.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Madunit,

Do you know how to make Winamp sort the songs in alphabetical order?

Also, i have Kazaa and the songs say they are playing in Kazaa but there is no sound and the speakers are on but when i play in in Winamp it works fine. Could you help me so it works in Kazaa?

Thanks heaps.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
**BLaCkMaGiC** said:
Madunit,

Do you know how to make Winamp sort the songs in alphabetical order?

Also, i have Kazaa and the songs say they are playing in Kazaa but there is no sound and the speakers are on but when i play in in Winamp it works fine. Could you help me so it works in Kazaa?

Click on help in the menu, find the desired option and work from there.
There should be an online assistance option somewhere.
Find a website for the programs and a troubleshooting guide.

Buy CD's :lol:

Dani

Immortal
madunit....
can you buy me some ice-cream. we dont have any and its the only thing i can eat at the moment.
please [-o<

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
StormGirlDani said:
madunit....
can you buy me some ice-cream. we dont have any and its the only thing i can eat at the moment.
please
If you happen to live close to me I will buy you ice cream, you have let me share it with you though.

Latest posts