What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask madunit

Parki

Bench
what would you contribute the recent explosion of goat pictures in the hottest women thread to? and do you think it is cause for concern?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Locky_Jr said:
you are proabably right about housewives, it was pretty insolent of me to speak like that, I respect my mother a lot she is a housewife, who has 9 children and is also a uni student, but I meant paying jobs
and females can get castrated? how?
I believe the clitoris is snipped in some way.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Parki said:
what would you contribute the recent explosion of goat pictures in the hottest women thread to? and do you think it is cause for concern?
a closet beastiality fan.

It should be a cause for concern, unless your into beastiality as well.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
pantherlove said:
Madunit...

What are this Saturday's lotto numbers?
with all the numbers in the world, I can actually break it down to 45 possible numbers.

The numbers will be between 1 and 45.

I have been asked this question before and was censored by the lotto agency.

Houdini

First Grade
Locky_Jr said:
and females can get castrated? how?

madunit said:
I believe the clitoris is snipped in some way.
yes, they remove the clitoris and often also sew the vagina closed (or almost closed) so they when the girl marries the husband is ensured that the girl is still a virgin

God-King Dean

Immortal
Houdini said:
yes, they remove the clitoris and often also sew the vagina closed (or almost closed) so they when the girl marries the husband is ensured that the girl is still a virgin

Sounds pretty good.

Houdini

First Grade
well obviously when she has sex for the first time she will no longer be sewn up so it is possible for them to give birth

The whole thing sounds excrutiatingly painful imo

Hallatia

Referee
Houdini said:
isn't that the way female circumcision works?
I was asking about female castration

Hallatia

Referee
femal circumcision is where they snip part of the clitoris and sew it to another bit, they do that to ensure the woman does not have sex before marriage

Houdini

First Grade
Locky_Jr said:
femal circumcision is where they snip part of the clitoris and sew it to another bit, they do that to ensure the woman does not have sex before marriage
:lol::lol:

Dani

Immortal
Locky_Jr said:

I think you're a bit confused.

Latest posts