What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask madunit

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Eelementary said:
Hey, unit - when will Australian comedy finally be worth watching and funny again? Because after sh*t like "The Wedge", I fear we've put a bullet into the back of Australian comedy's head, and I fear it shan't recover...
at present, its completely merkined.

All you can do is put on the following dvd's/videos and remember the good old days.

The Late Show
Fast Forward

The Wedge took something working perfectly fine and then gave it a top coating of cancerous aids and now the whole thing is f**ked.

A Country Practice was funnier than the Wedge.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dani said:
Madunit, why do boys hate me? :(
they don't hate you, they are constantly checking you out but realise they are waaaaaaaaay out of your league, so they don't bother hitting you up.

as effie once said "Beauty is such a curse"

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Madunit, why do you hate me?
sadsad.jpg

Dani

Immortal
madunit said:
they don't hate you, they are constantly checking you out but realise they are waaaaaaaaay out of your league, so they don't bother hitting you up.

as effie once said "Beauty is such a curse"

Oh you're hilarious.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dodger said:
Madunit, why do you hate me?
sadsad.jpg
i'm a sadistic antagonist, i don't hate people, i just like to abuse people to the point that they can't handle it anymore. that actually arouses me. only weak people feel hatred towards others

Timmah

Staff member
That is true - hatred is weak :fist: How do you feel about Emma from big brother? :sarcasm:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
If I were related to her, i would beat my self in the head with a fire extinguisher until I was as physically able as Stephen Hawking.

and then, whenever she came round and gave me a welcoming hug, I'd piss all over her and just claim that I had no control over my bladder.

then while she was out cleaning my urine off her, I'd put laxatives in every consumable food and liquid in her house.

then she'd understand what its like watching her on national television.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
:(

a man can't get that lucky.

mrs unit is the greatest woman ever. I can't go hoarding all the women in the world now.

Timmah

Staff member
:lol:

Above unit, I was referring to your remarks on BBBA :p