What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask madunit

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Maddy,

Why are the Storm so crap ?

And what is Benji's shoulder really made of ?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Twizzle said:
Maddy,

Why are the Storm so crap ?

And what is Benji's shoulder really made of ?
The storm are living in victoria. The weather has affacted them.

Benji's shoulder is made of eggshell.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Dear unit.

I was wondering what your view on the very fascinating domain of science known as stem cell research is. Do you agree or not with the practice?

chileman

Coach
How far are you away from Morayfield amigo, might be playing soccer there in a couple of weeks time!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Eelementary said:
Dear unit.

I was wondering what your view on the very fascinating domain of science known as stem cell research is. Do you agree or not with the practice?
Stem Cell research has many scientific pro and many moral wrongs. However the moral wrongs here don't affect lives of others in a negative way, thus, f**k morality in this case. I think it is something that every government should be investing much time and revenue into.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
chileman said:
How far are you away from Morayfield amigo, might be playing soccer there in a couple of weeks time!
it takes me an hour to walk from my house to Morayfield station.

Latest posts