What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australia v England - 4th Ashes Test

JJ

Immortal
fish eel said:
Both.
I think he lacks the guile of a Lillee, hadlee or marshall to bowl well on a featherbed, I dont think he is afraid of the work though. He still puts in.

wasn't my impression last night (the latter I mean) - he shouldn;t be mentioned in the same breath as those guys

Big Mick

Referee
If that wasn't out that'll deadset f**king do me.

Steve Bucknor your a dead set joke.

2 crucial wickets he's cost the Aussies today...both of those guys have formed a partnership of well over 100 runs now. Get that old bastard off the pitch.

Big Mick

Referee
fact of the matter is...that Flintoff should have been gone before he reached 10 and Jones should have been gone at 35....simple. this partnership should never have reached 150 but Steve Bucknor has let it.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
418 for 6 i think
gotta get em under 450
the pitch isnt great for bowling, but neither were the two others and england got somthing out of itand i am confident simon jones will still be able to reverse it.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
full credit to Tait he's bowling well in his debut. better than some of the other bowlers. Ponting should bring himself back in the attack.

Latest posts