What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australia v India 3rd Test at WACA Perth

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I think its the last time we'll see Rogers for a while

time for Punter to step up here, if we are gonna get over the line he needs a big score and he's overdue

Bazal

Post Whore
We really could have used Katich at the top of the order IMO...but hindsight is always perfect

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Twizzle said:
I think its the last time we'll see Rogers for a while

time for Punter to step up here, if we are gonna get over the line he needs a big score and he's overdue

Regardless we werent gonna see Rogers for a while, unless injuries to Jaques or Hayden.

Pensacola Q.C

Juniors
Wow! Pathan was all over Jaques and then got him. The next partnership is crucial. Two best batters in the world right now.

Ridders

Coach
poor shot, similar to the way Jaffers being getting out all series. shots neither here nor there

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
you'd think it was the Aussies that weren't used to playing on the bouncy pitches

TheParraboy

Staff member
jaques out, god how wide was that, let it go son if you not gonna have a go at it !!!

Hussey and Punter are the keys
One of them needs to make a big 150+

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
I said it after Jaques got his hundred against Sri Lanka. His technique is terrible. Will get found out in test cricket. He just hangs his bat out. His shots in both innings of this match were terrible. In this second innings he could of gotten out 5 times.

Rogers looks a little more compact, but tries to hit too much through the on side. Could play test cricket, but could never see him being a great test cricketer.

Would much rather Katich in there. He just looks alot more solid and knows his game alot better.

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
I loved having JL commentating, and i'm very nervous about this game tbh. But Moffo and Parraboy did back india, so theres some confidence there.

Latest posts