What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australia v India 3rd Test at WACA Perth

El Diablo

Post Whore
hineyrulz said:
Tait 5 overs, i don't think Ricky likes him :? Or he just really loves Johnson.

the latter me thinks

the selectors have a bit to answer for in selecting Sh*tchell Johnson

he should never be picked again. nor should Tait

pepe

Juniors
ponting should have told tait to pack his bags and head home last night instead of embarrasing him by not bowling him today.
taits struggling but why totally destroy his confidence,pontings also out of form, but i'm sure he'll strut at at number 3 when we bat again.

pepe

Pensacola Q.C

Juniors
For all the talk about the Aussies being able to run down anything, its gonna take a mammoth effort to get 400 in the 4th innings against this pretty good attack.

Dragon

Coach
Guess we have to keep things in perspective. India are 8/271 which isnt bad at all from the bowlers, its the batsmen who need to take a look at themselves for allowing this lead to blow out after an abysmal 1st innings total.

You can see Lee is not happy at the moment, i dont blame him. All the pressure put on the bowlers was created by the top order.

pepe

Juniors
we have over 2 days to get the runs on a good pitch,it's a big target but not impossible given the indian bowling attack.

pepe

TheParraboy

Staff member
Australia will knock off 30-50 runs tonight

knock off the mustard tomorrow

dont you worry about that

Dragon

Coach
Heard an interview with Rogers' dad on ABC radio, and it seems he's a little bloke with a big heart. Has battled throughout his career despite the odds. Doesnt get much bigger than this, good luck son!!!

Cmon Aussie!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Well its an easy equation now. If Australia are still batting by tea time tomorrow, they'll be in sight of the Indian total. We'll only have to look at the wickets in hand to know if its game on.

Simple game is cricket. lol

Dragon

Coach
lol

on a side note, anyone else love having Justin Langer doing some commentary? Really good insights into one of Australias best openers.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Rogers gone, shouldve had a good opening stand, hopefully only 1 wicket lost when Australia reaches 100.

Pensacola Q.C

Juniors
Rodgers gone. Gotta feel for him. Gets a tough call the 1st inn then gets a peach from Pathan the 2nd. Did well to catch the edge.