What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australia v Japan (Game 9)

Misanthrope

Staff member
Holy....f**king....sh*t

That was the most intense thing I've ever witnessed. Insane! I was ready to storm off in the 83rd and then this happens! My predicted scoreline comes up. Now we just gotta beat Croatia!

OVP

Coach
OVP said:
We're Gone. <-- You watch, as soon as i light a ciggy at a bus stop, the bus always comes. As soon as i say my team is goooooorrrrnnnn ... watch ...
Eh ? I told you so !! The ONLY time its EVER worked for me was 2000, when the Roosters came back from the dead to QF for the GF. I had a feeling ... yes baby, i did !! Tim Cahill is the Brad Fittler of soccer. THOU ART A GOD, MY SON !!:lol::lol::crazy::crazy::cool:

mickdo

Coach
OVP said:
Eh ? I told you so !! The ONLY time its EVER worked for me was 2000, when the Roosters came back from the dead to QF for the GF. I had a feeling ... yes baby, i did !! Tim Cahill is the Brad Fittler of soccer. THOU ART A GOD, MY SON
:cool:

oly_full.getty-fbl-wc2006-match12-aus-jpn-jubo_10_49_30_am.jpg

Balmain_Boy

The Japanese won't be happy. Unlucky not to get a penalty it seems.

Who gives a f**k? I still can't believe this. Couldn't believe it when that goal went in. Incredible.

Ari Gold

Bench
Who needs drugs when you can just sit down and watch the last 10 mins of that game?

No sleep for me tonight... now looking forward to USA getting their asses kicked, and watching my 2nd team, Italy, beating Ghana...

nöyd

Staff member
lol

These are the first lines in Tim Cahill's profile on the FIFA World Cup site and whoever wrote it was a f**king genius:

Australia midfielder Tim Cahill has the handy knack of turning up in dangerous positions and scoring important goals.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Jono078

Referee
Love @ Cahill!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was absolutely amazing! (well atleast the last 20 or so minutes)

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Raider_69 said:
ahh f**k off you jap bastards! :lol:
cant wait for the backlash on this post
and yes im taking the piss

:lol:

:ls: ya work raiduh