What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australian Idol Winner 2006.

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
sbs.jpg

*quickly changes channel again*

wittyfan

Referee
Yikes, Dean now has some serious competition with Jessica.

Hehe, Bobby creaked and collapsed tonight. :lol: Not since Daniel Belle's rendition of Rock DJ have I laughed so much.

Parra Guru

Coach
Jess and Lisa were great tonight.

I think everyone was just waiting for Bobby to stumble sooner or later. His voice won't suit every theme and he doesn't ever try anything different which is irritating seeing the others try so hard each week to do something a bit different.

wittyfan

Referee
As much as I love Dean and think that he deserves to win, he needs to step beyond just singing pop/rock songs from 1998.

Jessica is showing better versatility and range at the moment.

RK

First Grade
Im not that hard. There were ways that could do soo much better but they just seem so..... Whats the word??????

Umm... When I think of it I will let you know!!!

Crusher

Coach
I don't get this show.

One week they get bagged for doing the same thing then this week they get bagged for trying something different. If Klancy sings another country song I'm gonna scream.

I liked Kyle's little dig about all the back stage help hindering them rather than helping. They should be guided sure but you could tell some of them were thinking too much about their choreography thsn their performance, Bobby included.

Let them be!

lockyno1

Post Whore
NPK said:
Most were disappointing, I agree.

Agreed actually. I thought this week was pretty ordinary. Bobby and Mutto have to be the worst ones this week. Dean's performance was ordinary as well! GO LISA!:D

Latest posts