What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australian Idol Winner 2006.

lockyno1

Post Whore
He looked good for you, but his singing was very flat. I am not saying he was bad but he wasn't as good as he was in the last few weeks thats all wittyfan!

Crusher

Coach
and bobby will get an 'alternative' album which will do very well. His follow up will be a flop cause we've heard it all before.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Crusher said:
and bobby will get an 'alternative' album which will do very well. His follow up will be a flop cause we've heard it all before.

I'd rather Bobby get voted out tonight! Mutto will go next week anyway!:lol:

Crusher

Coach
the decibelometer in the crowd is the best indication. Even some of the blokes were screaming

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'd be screaming too "GET THESE USELESS ARSEHOLES OFF! DOES ANYONE HAVE AN UZI?!"

wittyfan

Referee
f**k, Dean was in the bottom 2.

Instead of putting in 10 votes a week for him, I'm going to have to increase it to 100.

But Dean needs to show more versatility.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Witty as I said last night, don't take it personally, Deans performance was very ordinary last night! I am not saying Booby or Mutto were any better though! Last night was average from everyone except Lisa! GO LISA!

Latest posts