What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australian Idol Winner 2006.

NPK

Bench
He almost got crucified for that performance..it was weird. I thought it was pretty much the same stuff he had been doing for weeks, and the judges loved those..

Disco

Bench
wittyfan said:
Bobby? Did you not see his horrific performance of "Arthur's Theme"????
having to constantly change styles every week..........everyone will produce a flat performance at some stage

wittyfan

Referee
Disco said:
having to constantly change styles every week..........everyone will produce a flat performance at some stage

Well, we're yet to have Big Band night or Disco night so there is more comedy to come from Bobby!!!

NPK

Bench
If they have an opera theme, only Damien and maybe Lavina would be any good. (Reigan would have killed it if she was still in)

shark_girl

Juniors
Lisa Mitchell is pathetic. She can only do one thing, squeek. I know she is only 16, but the only thing that has kept her in the competition for so long is the fact that she is cute and people feel sorry for her because she is only 16. I hope she goes this week.

lockyno1

Post Whore
She is cute though! Go Lisa! There are worse ones than Lisa still around! Mutto for one- token bald guy!

lockyno1

Post Whore
LOL! How she got into the final 12 still is a joke but at least it wasn't as bad as the joke of a winner in Casey Donovan!

shark_girl

Juniors
Kasey was ok, but they tried to make her into a pop idol, which is what the show is about, and whilst she was talented in her own right, she should never have won a competition like that because she was never going to be successful in the pop music industry.

lockyno1

Post Whore
"Kasey was ok".....um at what? FFS she couldn't sing and its a dead disgrace that Rikki Lee got evicted and Donovan won! How is Donovan going now....failing as usual becuase she is crap!

Latest posts