What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australian Idol Winner 2006.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Lisa is gorgeous. I am expecting big things from Lisa. Her votes probally died a bit as I was only able to vote a few times as I was at the GF and was hungover today!

Crusher

Coach
Lisa has been as boring as bat sh*t. MArk bags everyone for not showing any variety yet if ou listen to her she varies by less than an octiave in anything.

I'm also sick of the 'oh look at me I'm only 16' crap. Unless she shows us something that raises the bar I hope she gets the chop

shark_girl

Juniors
Lisa is sh*t sh*t sh*t sh*t sh*t. I was praying she would go tonight.....Stupid little teeny bopper boys with their raging hormones voting for her.

And yes people do vote for Ricky...I do.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Are there any token black guys on the show this year?

If not....THE PRODUCERS OF AUSTRALIAN IDOL ARE RACIST!

:fist:

Crusher

Coach
I don't think Jessica will win but she does have one of the best voices for someone so young.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Lisa's lovely

She's the only one I've given votes to ;-)

400291.jpg

pantherz9103

First Grade
shark_girl said:
Lisa is sh*t sh*t sh*t sh*t sh*t. I was praying she would go tonight.....Stupid little teeny bopper boys with their raging hormones voting for her.

And yes people do vote for Ricky...I do.

I'm ten years older than Lisa and I'm voting for her. I bet you don't have half her talent :p

19 10 10 LISA

Jono Russell

Bench
Bobby is awsome, the best talent this show has ever seen.

Lisa is cute, she is sweet but her problem is she is very young and not mature enough for this contest or the music industry yet. she does have talent but she needs to experiance life first, she needs to grow into her self and find her passion and learn how to control it and let it all out.
Give her another 5 years and she will be something special, but right now. Please australia send her home it is the best thing for her.

BTW I think the judges were very harsh on Damien tonight. Kyle is a f**king prick

Latest posts