What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australian Idol Winner 2006.

NPK

Bench
Who of the remaining contestants can play an instrument?
Bobby, Dean, Lisa and Chris can play guitar...can the others play anything for next week's show?

lockyno1

Post Whore
Lisa was pretty good. It will be a damn shame if she does not get a chance for next week as that will be her best performance. Just give her a few votes!

hey that is for you witty! Vote for Lisa...at least twice!

balmainbenny

Juniors
Balmainbenny's Weekly AI Review

Top 8

Chris Murphy : Put in his usual entertaining performance. Not outstanding, but I enjoyed his spin on a classic track.

Lavina : Totally agreed with Mark's comments. She is a good vocalist, but her performance did not grab me. Her sister was better.

Jessica : What a lovely person. Very good performance, which chucks out that "She is only 16" excuse. This is Idol, not a youth encouragement contest. Listens to and incorparates ideas. Awesome voice.

Lisa : It is sad to see that this girl has beaten singers with a lot more talent. It is the worst performance I have seen on Idol this year. Funny thing is, that song she chose probably suited her singing style. She just totally stuffed it up, with the background music drowning out her one tone voice. She doesn't look happy on stage and can't take criticism well. Her performance was a lot worse than Damien's. Im sick of her whining about guitar night. She better perform like f**king Eric Clapton to stay on. My choice is for her to go.

Damien : I love this guy, but what an embarassing performance. Holden has been waiting to lay the boot into him for some time. Unfortunately, Damien gave him good reason to. I hope to god he stays on.

Bobby : Not disco style at all, but thoroughly entertaining. On most nights, Bobby does not grab me. Tonight, I am eating humble pie. He was so smooth tonight. His reconstruction of a classic was so uniue and entertaining. You never really know what you're going to get with a Bobby Flynn performance, but I enjoyed it tonight.

Dean : I like Dean, but was not drawn to his peformance tonight. Very overrated by the judges.

Ricky : I love the original song as well as his performance. Lots of energy and very enjoyable.

balmainbenny

Juniors
lockyno1 said:
Lisa was pretty good. It will be a damn shame if she does not get a chance for next week as that will be her best performance. Just give her a few votes!

hey that is for you witty! Vote for Lisa...at least twice!

Are you f**king crazy??? That was the worst performance of 2006. Even you wouldn't like to listen to Lisa sing that crap again.

I have a feeling that she'll prob c**k up guitar night as well. She is a one-trick pony.

NPK

Bench
lockyno1 said:
Lisa was pretty good.
I disagree...she was very monotonous. I haven't heard much of a vocal range from her..I doubt she could build up a song and be a storyteller in a performance.

lockyno1

Post Whore
I thought it was not her best but not her worst performance. I am hoping the public give her another chance.

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
i swa 2 performances of idol, i never watch this season idol... but FFS the 2 i saw.. lisa and dean

lisa - VERY attractive woman... (dont say shes a mere girl, coz to me shes a woman) but yeah SHE SUCKS... CANT SING... not for idol, i mean if looks were all that was needed to win why did Casey Donovan win?

dean - Also perceivably attractive to the straight female and gay man, but even that was weak, after watching shows like Rockstar... idol FAILS to deliver IMO. but deans was passable and better than lisa's

balmainbenny

Juniors
What the hell has she done to deserve another chance? She has only delivered one good performance since the final 12 format began. In my book, she has had her chance. She just can't cut it and does not deserve to be there ahead of the singers who are there atm.
Deep down, I don't even think SHE wants to be there.

balmainbenny

Juniors
If Lisa was as ugly as Casey, there would be no way in the world that she'd still be in Idol. Fact is, looks do sell. Locky, would you still like her if she looked like Casey? I highly doubt it.
The reason why Case got votes was because she could actually sing quite well. She has no personality at all, hence her downfall.

lockyno1

Post Whore
She is gorgeous! You watch her next week (hopefully) with her guitar! Lisa will come out all guns blazing and deliver. She is a awesome talent. GO LISA!

Nikki

Coach
Ok, i have just seen the clips for voting whilst watchin the formula 1.. If this is the best they are offerin this year its time to can the show altogether.. Not one of them could hold a note!!! And sorry Locky, Lisa was the worst.. She makes Kasey Chambers sounds like and angel!!

lockyno1

Post Whore
But Lisa is hot! Go Lisa. I just want to hear her with her instrument next week. Lisa should be the Idol!

Latest posts