What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australian Idol Winner 2006.

lockyno1

Post Whore
He hasn't for 12 weeks, I won't be holding my breath witty! It is a singing contest not a modelling contest!

wittyfan

Referee
Dean is way better than he has shown in the past few weeks! He is still a great chance!!!!

lockyno1

Post Whore
I sure as heck won't be voting unless he sings better! He has not impressed me one bit over the last few weeks

Crusher

Coach
Looks like Damien will be the next Idol, whether he comes first or second. Has international appeal.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Damien- outstanding
Dean- 2nd song was good, first song boring as bat s..t!
Jess- Loved both songs, Mark had a good point about her 2nd one though. You should know the meaning of your songs before you perfom FFS!

It is time to go............DEAN. But witty, it aint a pot shot at him. For his development he better not win Idol as he is not a traditional pop singer!

wittyfan

Referee
Dean is very much back in the game tonight!!!!!!

I am putting in heaps of votes for him and hopefully he will survive!!!!

His second song was pure dynamite!!!!!!

lockyno1

Post Whore
You better hope he doesn't win witty! Let me say this, Dean is NOT a pure pop singer. That is what the song will be from the winner. You don't want him to fail IMO.

RK

First Grade
I think Damien is gone tomorrow night. His performances werent outstanding. I really didnt like his voice in the first song, if you call it a song, that he sang.

NPK

Bench
I have never heard either of the 2 Mariah Carey songs Jess has had to sung in the past 2 shows. I found them quite boring as I didn't know them.

I missed all but the last 10 seconds of Damien's opera song. Hopefully it will be on Youtube soon.

RK

First Grade
wittyfan said:
Dean's voice is very recordable though!!!!! His first single will no doubt reach no.1!!!!

It would only reach no. 1 if the young girls buy it. They wont buy it for his music!!!

lockyno1

Post Whore
RK said:
It would only reach no. 1 if the young girls buy it. They wont buy it for his music!!!

Agreed, although I will say this, Dean wasn't as bad as what he was in the last month tonight! He was ok, but I don't see his voice as a international artist.

RK

First Grade
Oh absolutely, he did well but he is not record selling material!!!

Latest posts