What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australian Idol Winner 2006.

TooheysNew

Coach
wittyfan said:
Poor Dean got saddled with two very terrible songs tonight. Team Dean should hang their heads in shame!!!!! I'm fully expecting him to go tomorrow night. :(
LOL. No, he's just rubbish.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Kate I agree Jess is talented but I rather Damien. If we get our way that will be the top 2. Hopefully pretty boy Dean goes tonight. Good riddance for that.

[furrycat]

Coach
Dean would sell records and be on the radio 24/7
Jess would sell records and be on the radio 24/7

Damien will only get a deal if he wins- he is a unique style, he isn't radio stuff.

lockyno1

Post Whore
[furrycat] said:
Damien will only get a deal if he wins- he is a unique style, he isn't radio stuff.

I think Damien has more worldwide appeal than at least Dean. Dean is a model. He can't sing. He has not sung one good song the entire comp.

Crusher

Coach
Dean has his looks and thats enough. Many think of him as a young and toned down Bon Jovi so he'll have a good 10 years.

Parra Guru

Coach
Crusher said:
Dean has his looks and thats enough. Many think of him as a young and toned down Bon Jovi so he'll have a good 10 years.

omfg you have to be kidding

Bon Jovi isn't gay ;-)

NPK

Bench
Crusher said:
But Jon Bon Jovi has an amazing rock voice. Dean has no grunt in his voice.

NPK

Bench
I like Damien. The only real criticism I have though is that sometimes he hits notes that are too high...ie. when a high note is coming up in a song, he doesn't hit it, he goes higher (and thus out of key).

lockyno1

Post Whore
Yep, but you have to agree last nights performance was the best by ANYONE this entire series!

wittyfan

Referee
Yay, Dean lives on!!!!!

The sore thumb I have from texting votes all day was well worth it!!! :D :D :D

lockyno1

Post Whore
Hopefully he goes next week! His performances were TERRIBLE! Chris was robbed tonight. But at least the bottom 2 they got dead right.

Latest posts