What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australian Idol Winner 2006.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Ricky sucked, glad he is gone. How he got this far and a few more talented Idols got voted off is beyond me!

wittyfan

Referee
Don't forget to SMS Dean to 19 10 10 after Sunday night's show!

dean-1.jpg

wittyfan

Referee
Poor Dean got saddled with two very terrible songs tonight. Team Dean should hang their heads in shame!!!!! I'm fully expecting him to go tomorrow night. :(

Meanwhile, Damien got two touchdowns tonight.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Well the 2 best singers are obvious and thank gosh for that. Damien and Jessica were awesome. The other 2 were duds.

NPK

Bench
What is Dean's best genre? It isn't rock...his voice is nowhere near strong enough.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Witty, when was the last time he sang well? He has got only 1 touchdown and every single other song was either crap or flat. One of the two. He probally will be a ok singer in his genre, but what exactly is his genre! Off night is a understatement by the way witty!

lockyno1

Post Whore
Ricki Lee as well. But that was a exception as 2004 was the crappest year. Everyone could see that! IMO if Maccas Donovan can win it, you know it is a bad year!

Jono078

Referee
I havnt watched any of the series at all, caught some of it tonight, seems like that Damien bloke will win, pretty good he is compared to the others.

RK

First Grade
Damien is crap. Damien only sings the songs with high notes in it and I don’t think that I could like someone who only sings that sh*t.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Damien is better than any of the other ones though Kate, although I wouldn't mind Jess. The other 2 are rubbish.

Latest posts