What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australian Side Announced

CharlieF

Juniors
eelavation said:
you know what??? I would of loved Stewart at 1 cutie to the wing and Tate in the centres ahead of Judas..

much better backline.

Stewarts good, but I used him as an arguement to Mr Saab about players being in fine form for well over 2 years and never ever getting a look in. He mentioned that if you perform well over the year, your time will come. Bad luck the incumbents get in the way regardless though.

Shorty

Staff member
Mr Saab said:
Give Matty Bowen a call...console him, i am sure he will appreciate the fans support.
I'm sure he'll be fine and shine through for us.

I'm sure Hunt will be in fine form...just like the Broncos:sarcasm:

Stagger eel

Staff member
CharlieF said:
Stewarts good, but I used him as an arguement to Mr Saab about players being in fine form for well over 2 years and never ever getting a look in. He mentioned that if you perform well over the year, your time will come. Bad luck the incumbents get in the way regardless though.

I'm saying he should of been there...

he'll definitely get an origin jumper anyway.

CharlieF

Juniors
Mr Saab said:
Give Matty Bowen a call...console him, i am sure he will appreciate the fans support.

Wasn't it about this time last year when the Cows started to slide down the ladder? And didn't it also start with the Warriors last year as well. I hope Bowen doesn't have a dummy spit again, especially when the SOO team is named.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Mr Saab said:
Lets see shall we...

*8/10 performance in origin 2
*Minichiello out for the yr....Hodgson also injured.
*Played in the GF winning team
* Combination with Lockyer....that will prob pi$$ you off as a reason (care factor none) but thats fact.

He was picked last year in the midyear test if i recall correctly

He hadnt played Origin
Hodgson wasnt injured at that stage
He hadnt player the Grand Final
Thurston/Bowen is a lot more potent than Hunt/Lockyer

Mr Saab

Referee
CharlieF said:
Wasn't it about this time last year when the Cows started to slide down the ladder? And didn't it also start with the Warriors last year as well. I hope Bowen doesn't have a dummy spit again, especially when the SOO team is named.

Well he wont make origin so i expect him to play like an A grader from rounds 10-25.

CharlieF

Juniors
eelavation said:
I'm saying he should of been there...

he'll definitely get an origin jumper anyway.

He's certainly a chance. He has been improving every year.

It would be good to see how he would perform in a rep team though. I think that Mini still has a chance to make it though. Theres also Mckinnon or Patten.

Mr Saab

Referee
Beavers Headgear said:
He was picked last year in the midyear test if i recall correctly

He hadnt played Origin
Hodgson wasnt injured at that stage
He hadnt player the Grand Final
Thurston/Bowen is a lot more potent than Hunt/Lockyer

Yes he was at that stage. Ask Tigers supporters.

Stagger eel

Staff member
CharlieF said:
He's certainly a chance. He has been improving every year.

It would be good to see how he would perform in a rep team though. I think that Mini still has a chance to make it though. Theres also Mckinnon or Patten.

he's got those 2 covered...easily.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Mr Saab said:
Yes he was at that stage. Ask Tigers supporters.

Fair enough if correct, i thought he was fit before and through the origin series

How about the other points you missed though, and an answer to the original question from the other poster with those points considered

Shorty

Staff member
Mr Saab said:
Well he wont make origin so i expect him to play like an A grader from rounds 10-25.
That's the stupid post of the day,hats off:lol:

Mr Saab

Referee
Cowgirl86 said:
That's the stupid post of the day,hats off:lol:

Is it?
He said himself he was down on form last yr as he was dumped from origins 2 and 3.
What will he be like in 2007 when he doesnt even get picked?

Mr Saab

Referee
Beavers Headgear said:
Fair enough if correct, i thought he was fit before and through the origin series

How about the other points you missed though, and an answer to the original question from the other poster with those points considered

Slater was suspended (kicking Skandalis)
Hodgson injured
Mini injured.

Hunt was next in line at that stage and was given his chance and he ran with it

CharlieF

Juniors
eelavation said:
he's got those 2 covered...easily.

Yeah, but I think he's required to represent the Manly Warringah Sea eagles club the weekends of all those SOO games and probably won't make it.;-)

Shorty

Staff member
Mr Saab said:
Is it?
He said himself he was down on form last yr as he was dumped from origins 2 and 3.
What will he be like in 2007 when he doesnt even get picked?
He's not a robot obviously he was disappointed.

I think he will have a realistic approach this time around and concerntrate with us...which is better.

To say that he'll play like an A grader after the way he's been performing is pretty stupid even for you.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
6 Bronco's FFS what a joke, i've got no problem with Locky,Hodges or Petro being in but the other 3 should go out and buy a lotto ticket. Toupou has been pretty good this year but not good enough to land a test jumper.

From what i've seen Lyon has played ok but if Jughead can earn a jersey then so can i. I'm shocked the games most overated player Tonie Carroll didn't get a jumper :crazy: Steve Price must have run over Ricky Stuarts dog.

Mr Saab

Referee
Is it?
Remember 2006 when he was killing it rounds 1-6?
If i said back then he would play crap for the rest of th yr you then would have said it is stupid too.
Plenty of time left for MAtty to crumble.

Shorty

Staff member
Mr Saab said:
Is it?
Remember 2006 when he was killing it rounds 1-6?
If i said back then he would play crap for the rest of th yr you then would have said it is stupid too.
Plenty of time left for MAtty to crumble.
Yes because the same thing happens every year..
I'm looking forward to the Broncos/Storm GF for the next 10 years then:roll:

Latest posts