What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Autumn 2021

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Artorius must’ve run the fastest last 600m ever then. Got lost.

They showed his run from an overhead camera on Thoroughbred weekly this morning, deadset veered off 3 times, was 4 lengths from the second last horse on the turn then ducked and weaved all the way to the line and was finishing better than anything.

Horse is a freak talent just has no idea

Sphagnum

Coach
I see mo’unga is out of the derby. I’m kind of spewing because I thought his guineas run showed he wouldn’t run 2400m but he still would’ve gone around short and added value to some of the real chances.

lockyno1

Post Whore
I see mo’unga is out of the derby. I’m kind of spewing because I thought his guineas run showed he wouldn’t run 2400m but he still would’ve gone around short and added value to some of the real chances.

Would have gone close to winning but it’s the right call by the horse.

to_ddeath

Coach
Know it’s early but am all over Force Of Will in the Vinery.
False favourite engaged & not a super strong field...should be eating up the conditions really.

Latest posts