What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Autumn 2021

to_ddeath

Coach
Both the fillies were huge yesterday, I didn’t think the form was good enough from the 3 yr olds last years. Egg all over my face and leaving out Swats that cost me.

Would’ve preferred Swats to resume in the Oakleigh next week, could’ve beaten that field well but should continue to improve. Not ignoring for a second.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
I liked Swats That but thought it would need 1200m to be competitive in that field, went very well first up.

Last edited:

to_ddeath

Coach
I liked Swats That but thought it would need 1200m to be competitive in that field, went very well first up.

Only beats Sep in the Newmarket if a giant Willowing occurs, I’m more interested in what it can do further into the prep.
Surely Sydney is on the agenda.

to_ddeath

Coach
Sooo....
Enthaar is a shot duck tomorrow or what?
Best in the race but is it right?
Can’t trust Sideshow Maher...

When you get cute with a bet. Too cute.

End up falling into a barrel full of nipples and come out sucking your thumb.

Macroura. I don’t deserve your sweet, sweet winnings.

Till next time ....

to_ddeath

Coach

Till next time ....

Have seen better 64s than that joke of a race.
Smokin Val should’ve been kept back in Sadelaide.

no name

Coach

Till next time ....
I’m a Macroura fan from way back, got tipped Rainbiel.
Pretty happy with taking the ‘value’....

Sphagnum

Coach
My old man keeps telling me that this kiwi horse Aegon is the real deal. The horse it beat last start keeps braining them over there and is atc oaks bound (amerlhina or something like that. Think it might be a Richards horse)

I told him to have fun going broke backing kiwi spruick horses having their first start in Aus. The merkin was probably on Brando last week too.

Taking artorius in the diamond and hanseatic in the oakleigh. Prepared to put a line through all 3 spring runs and take the juicy price back at Caulfield over 1100m

artorius had a rocket up its arse last start over 1300m should be charging at this lot late.

good luck lads

hineyrulz

Post Whore
My old man keeps telling me that this kiwi horse Aegon is the real deal. The horse it beat last start keeps braining them over there and is atc oaks bound (amerlhina or something like that. Think it might be a Richards horse)

I told him to have fun going broke backing kiwi spruick horses having their first start in Aus. The merkin was probably on Brando last week too.

Taking artorius in the diamond and hanseatic in the oakleigh. Prepared to put a line through all 3 spring runs and take the juicy price back at Caulfield over 1100m

artorius had a rocket up its arse last start over 1300m should be charging at this lot late.

good luck lads
In the diamond the filly will be hard to beat but i reckon the Jigsaw/Artorius form will stack up throwing money on both of them. Jigsaw has drawn a gate and Walker only rides half normal in big races and we know Artorius will get the trip.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
The Redoutes out of Shamal Wind that won the first @ Death Valley looks well above average.

It finished off like Shamal Wind! Pretty impressive

good luck lads

Aegon form looks very good. I’m the same as you I never try and fall into the NZ Hype horse but to be fair there actually hasn’t been a huge amount of talk about this bloke, when you compare him to failures of the past like Catalyst and Xtravagant. I only heard he was in the country and racing a couple of days ago.

I’ve backed Jigsaw ew in the Diamond, if Enthaar gets even luck it will be winning but it’s going to need it. Jigsaws last run was enormous, it’s drawn a gate and it’s been aimed at this race from before its debut. Got beaten by General Beau last start but Jigsaw was the better run imo, one is $5 the other $14

lockyno1

Post Whore

good luck lads

Hate the mug but Homesman looks a very smart play on that race.