What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Autumn 2024

Lemon Squash

First Grade
I’m trying to work it out why she didn’t buy/sell it to herself privately?

Instead of having the price jacked up with other bidders, and vendor/auction charges etc…

Surely she can get her big purple head in the papers without over paying a couple of million?

Yeh I don’t know exactly how it works and tbh I couldn’t be f**ked reading up on it haha.

I swear she loves the attention though. Also are we supposed to feel happy for them that the ‘Aussie battler’ bought it back so it’s a win for the little guy….. f**king please, she paid $10 million dollars, she’s a filthy rich fat pain in the ass.

Yeh I don’t know exactly how it works and tbh I couldn’t be f**ked reading up on it haha.

I swear she loves the attention though. Also are we supposed to feel happy for them that the ‘Aussie battler’ bought it back so it’s a win for the little guy….. f**king please, she paid $10 million dollars, she’s a filthy rich fat pain in the ass.
I’m not in Sydney so don’t get those papers, but they aren’t seriously painting this as a “battler story”, are they?

I just thought that was a joke in here for us Wazn’s in the spring/autumn thread?

Lemon Squash

First Grade
I’m not in Sydney so don’t get those papers, but they aren’t seriously painting this as a “battler story”, are they?

I just thought that was a joke in here for us Wazn’s in the spring/autumn thread?

I think the general racing media have always shoved them down our throats like we are supposed to like them for some reason, always showing her crying so we feel happy for the them? Yuk…. They have been pushing today the whole she and her team are heroes for buying the horse and keeping her in Australia so it’s a win for the locals etc

All jokes aside she probably is a nice enough lady, but she’s hardly a battler. I don’t feel any happier that they have bought the horse compared to if Coolmore, Godolphin, Hong Kong, Japan, North Korea whoever bought it.

Mong

Post Whore
All the other stuff aside, it would be nice to be able to splash out 10Mill for a horse.

Sphagnum

Coach
This is all just a way to get racing back in the headlines during the championships and sales. Shows that the whole lot of them will stop at nothing to rig the sale of a yearling. imagine what they’re up to when there are actual races to be run.

Imagine picking up the paper at your shit job this morning where you work 80 hours a week just to barely make enough to keep a roof over your head and put food in your kids bellies and you see that some trust fund gremlin had splashed out a fortune for some fkn horse and everyone was carrying on about how great it is to see a victory for the “battlers”?

giphy.gif

Sphagnum

Coach

The underbidder was some rich American merkin or something.

Sphagnum

Coach
Runs 9 of 10 in a trial at Hawkesbury as a late season 3yo, two weeks later, ‘unfortunately the filly suffered a career ending injury, it’s unfortunate we believe she had untapped ability’
“Unfortunately the glue factory was the only treatment. Luckily, we insured her for 50 mil so the house wines are on us for the next 8 minutes”

to_ddeath

Coach
“Unfortunately the glue factory was the only treatment. Luckily, we insured her for 50 mil so the house wines are on us for the next 8 minutes”
But who doesn’t want to see Chris Wallet crying on live TV again?
btw only 6 months to the Everest & Kosciusko!!!@*!!!

to_ddeath

Coach
Daniel Mooron on Pap Club…honestly just fire this gronk out of a cannon at Wilson’s fking Promitory….

Latest posts