What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Autumn 2024

to_ddeath

Coach
Would’ve been nice to see a replay but they needed to shove a camera up bridge’s nose so that f**kwit Radley could ask him the same stupid question 20 times
Bridge is the oldest bloke in Australian racing yet I bet he wanted to tell Radley to retire the whole time lol

Grimace GIF

Deb’s shout at Randwick McDonalds

Of the long list sycophantic merkins involved in Aussie racing media that old creep McAvaney and his “All Australian team” bullshit stands atop of shit mountain. *shudders*

Akira Kurosawa Japan GIF by Turner Classic Movies

Went against him the Golden Eagle and payed the price. I’m turning Japanese today.

I’m a sucker for Japanese horses too.

Our pub always seems to have a screen with Japanese soccer on for some reason, until someone can be bothered to get it changed.

One was on today, in my field of vision, I always have a chuckle at their hair-bands and feminine hair-styles and what not. It was Sapporo vs Kawasaki or some shit but I did notice a big long banner in the crowd today saying “WE WILL NEVER SURRENDER!” In English mind you, which I also thought was weird.

I just saw that and thought, Mr Okimura needs to chill out with that kind of talk.

If you like your eye-brows in tact, you might want to chill out because thats exactly the kind of talk that can get you into trouble!

Grimace and the Woppit team buy back the Pierro x Winx filly for $10 million.

Good to see it go to the battlers.
I’m trying to work it out why she didn’t buy/sell it to herself privately?

Instead of having the price jacked up with other bidders, and vendor/auction charges etc…

Surely she can get her big purple head in the papers without over paying a couple of million?

Latest posts