What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

B2

Craigshark

First Grade
When he's not tired. When he fatigues he can throw some pineapples from D.H.. Grubbers, bean balls, wides etc. Nearly every game in fact.

Anyway, as I said, I'll let the jury retire and see what happens with the changes. Giving him a rest will be a good change.

couple of silly boo boo’s late in games too, short ball to rudolf I think it was in the knights game up there when it was on out the back at the end of the game, and a similar thing in another game I can’t remember towards the end. I think the potential is there to definitely get better though and learn from his mistakes. I hope he benefits from the new coach/players, seems like a decent bloke.

Quigs

Immortal
B2 + B2 = B4 aka Before.

Then B2 - B2 x B4 = ???? (It's obvious)

https%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2Ffs%2F78e4312c-77ca-4ba0-87f6-1560945afdd8

Mr Angry

Not a Referee

Sunshine, Lollipops And Rainbows​

We have a new coach, B2 will be the best hooker ever to live next year, new coach will make sure of it.

I mean come on, we hired McAverage who has only ever played hooker for St.Shytes who ran no where and will play him lock.

Woods is gone that will actually help if Uele plays to potentail, which he will now.

Now picture Blayke singing Lollipops, with one leg on triangle.

Last edited:

ghoti

Bench
He's done nothing but good things in a bad side imo, 3 years isn't an enormous investment considering his age and history and likely low asking price.. worst case he slips down the pecking order and becomes good depth for whoever kicks on

Tiger Shark

Bench
He's done nothing but good things in a bad side imo, 3 years isn't an enormous investment considering his age and history and likely low asking price.. worst case he slips down the pecking order and becomes good depth for whoever kicks on
Plus factoring in the lack of hooking talent going around. Glad we’re looking to lock him in.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
I’d say it’s a fair offer with incentives thrown in. Makes sense for him to commit. Over to Fitz to flick his switch now.

Well the other play in this is if he doesn't sign then they will go after one of the other hookers who are streaming onto the market.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Not a bad time to be throwing an offer at him while The Cheese… Reed Mahoney… Hodgson etc on the market. Others will be attracting more attention atm.

Latest posts