What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Barba to Broncos

Mick111

Juniors
All i can do is hope at this stage....
* I hope that Barba did this for the right reason (not for a contact upgrade)
* I Hope that the Broncos are not actively chasing contracted players and encouraging them to break contracts (the Clubs need to band togerther if they want to stop player managers calling all the shots!)
* I hope, for the love of God, That we dont sign Ferguson. Winning a game just aint worth it!!!

underwater

Juniors
I congratulate canterbury on what they've done. Sure, they dont really have an option but i think theyve done the right thing. It'd be different if you were in his shoes. Apparently theyve kept him on the same contract, and if so im glad. I dont follow the dogs or broncos, but i hope he finds good form again, cause lets not kid ourselves, hes an amazing player to watch. He brings more fans to the game when in-form.
Goodluck to broncos and also canterbury.

Feej

First Grade
NRL Outsider ‏@NRLOutsider 1m
BREAKING: Ben Barba no longer required by Bulldogs. Will play remainder of season with @Orange_CYMS before moving to Brisbane.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Not sure how the Dogs supporters are gonna react to that. They would probably like Barba there to help them in their finals push.

Jason Maher

Immortal
If the Broncos are paying him 350k, they have scored an absolute bargain. Basically legalised cheating of the salary cap after the Folau and Gasnier incidents.

IFR33K

Coach
Surprise surprise.

Surprised Schubert signed off on the deal at only 350k.

Pretty sure had it been the eels, schuey would of wanted him signed for 600k.

f**k this game and the admin is f**ked.

Packy

Bench
Not sure how the Dogs supporters are gonna react to that. They would probably like Barba there to help them in their finals push.

Nope. If any part of him isn't committed I would rather him not be there. He hasn't been in the right state of mind to put his body on the line all year so I can't see how that would have improved since the release.

We should move on.

Mr Saab

Referee
Surprise surprise.

Surprised Schubert signed off on the deal at only 350k.

Pretty sure had it been the eels, schuey would of wanted him signed for 600k.

f**k this game and the admin is f**ked.

I have to agree with that....the eels and the game were SCREWED royally by the NRL and Schubert.
Only in the NRL would they do this....no other sport is as DUMB

Pierced Soul

First Grade
If it is true that he is only on 350k, good to see the Folau-rule doesn't apply to Brisbane :roll:

You obviously dont realise he is capped at the price of his current bulldogs contract so he cant profit whilst using family reasons as an excuse to break a contract.....

Latest posts