What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Baz & Marsh were both at fault, but....

borat

Bench
Y2Eel said:
i guess you didnt see much after barret threw those poofy 2 punches (if anything he should get of due to the punches he threw) after marsh turned around he got a couple in also(which makes you wonder why he wasnt charged aswell for throwing some punches? )
Cos he aint a cat and hit a man from behind
lol.gif

yeah I am sure thats what he told mates at the pub after the game to. It might have looked like I got the cr*p belted out of me, but I feel I was getting on top.

All Marsh got in was some tears after the match about how big bad Barrett picked on the little boy. Where was the trainer with some Kleenex when PJ needed him. I thought the Parramatta players were made of sterner stuff. I guess not.

borat

Bench
If marsh doesn't like getting flogged he should learn to keep his elbows down. Maybe a chat with Clint Newton might set him straight.

Y2Eel

First Grade
borat said:
lol.gif

yeah I am sure thats what he told mates at the pub after the game to. It might have looked like I got the cr*p belted out of me, but I feel I was getting on top.

All Marsh got in was some tears after the match about how big bad Barrett picked on the little boy. Where was the trainer with some Kleenex when PJ needed him. I thought the Parramatta players were made of sterner stuff. I guess not.

And i thought St george players were fair didnt look like that when barret was punching pj from behind though... Didnt know The players from st george wore skirts... How was barret when cayless ran into the fight hey he hid behind pj the coward

Y2Eel

First Grade
borat said:
If marsh doesn't like getting flogged he should learn to keep his elbows down. Maybe a chat with Clint Newton might set him straight.

Looked like barret when to the danny williams school of fighting

he must of missed a few lessons though the ones on how to throw a decent punch:lol:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
strider said:
But you are calling for Caylo's head
No I'm not. It was my opinion that no one should be cited. It was way too messy already.

strider said:
wasn't there provocation there too? ie his mate was being belted from behind, so he was provoked into going to his aid
That would be classified as the third man coming into a fight. Usually frown upon by referees and the judiciary.

strider said:
- but Greenshields jumped in the way and turned it into a big collision.
Oh I see, if you try and stop a fight or just stand your ground, you deserve this...
2005_18_10fight.jpg

Funny game this.

strider said:
Infact as I have stated before the only player who joined the melee to then start throwing punches was Payne (I thought it was Poore, but someone else pointed out it was Payne) - so maybe Payne should consider himself lucky eh?
You kidding right? Almost every player on the field was involved.
Cayless was there first.

borat

Bench
El Diablo said:
Flogged?

Even from behind Barrett couldn't put a mark on him.

Don't you remember PJ's quote "Mummy, my head hurts". Do parra have a Netball team for PJ. he might stand more of a chance around some other girls.

Y2Eel

First Grade
borat said:
Don't you remember PJ's quote "Mummy, my head hurts". Do parra have a Netball team for PJ. he might stand more of a chance around some other girls.

There ya go why not get barret to play netball next week while he isnt playing against the sea eagles.... He can learn to use his nails and how to bite in fights:lol:

borat

Bench
Y2Eel said:
There ya go why not get barret to play netball next week while he isnt playing against the sea eagles.... He can learn to use his nails and how to bite in fights:lol:

There was only one player fighting the other was too scared to have a go. PJ Marsh should get some balls and stand up on the field rather than wait till the bully has gone home. Talk about Pussy of the year.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Willow said:
That would be classified as the third man coming into a fight. Usually frown upon by referees and the judiciary.

In order for him to be third man into a fight there would have to be two people fighting. There weren't.

Y2Eel

First Grade
Willow said:
Whats happening in the picture Y2Eel?

pictures tell a thousand words........

what was happening just before that picture oh yeh cayles the teams captian team mate was getting belted from behind by barret so what would any captain or team mate do eh??

greensheilds was standing infront of barret..

so if caylo had been charged he could have said he was provoked by barret who was attacking one of his player??

Y2Eel

First Grade
borat said:
There was only one player fighting the other was too scared to have a go. PJ Marsh should get some balls and stand up on the field rather than wait till the bully has gone home. Talk about Pussy of the year.

I dunno about you but can you punch a man from behind while he is smacking the crap outta you??

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Y2Eel said:
pictures tell a thousand words........

what was happening just before that picture oh yeh cayles the teams captian team mate was getting belted from behind by barret so what would any captain or team mate do eh??

greensheilds was standing infront of barret..

so if caylo had been charged he could have said he was provoked by barret who was attacking one of his player??
Answer the question. Whats happening in that picture?

El Diablo

Post Whore
borat said:

are you geniused?

Barrett holds Marsh in a headlock and punches him from behind and Marsh is the pussy??

borat

Bench
Y2Eel said:
I dunno about you but can you punch a man from behind while he is smacking the crap outta you??

I can certainly turn around and stand up for myself. But PJ is the genuine schoolgirl, too scared to mix it with the big boys. Talks tough infront of the cameras though.

Y2Eel

First Grade
Willow said:
Answer the question. Whats happening in that picture?

Are you Stupid??

Ok i'll dumb it down for you....

Cayless - the eels captain the man in the yellow jersey

was trying to help his player who was getting attacked by barret the cat

but the genious who is greenshields though oh hey a fight lets go stand infront of it and see what happens....

as i said a thousand words

Y2Eel

First Grade
borat said:
I can certainly turn around and stand up for myself. But PJ is the genuine schoolgirl, too scared to mix it with the big boys. Talks tough infront of the cameras though.

Well as i have stated he finally got the chance after barret let go of his head lock....

barret acts tough till the cards are evened

Latest posts